Montgomery Advisory
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Montgomery Advisory Employee Reviews

Montgomery Advisory is a progressive organisation with a fun, friendly and supportive culture. We have created an open and transparent working environment which is fast paced, and offers our staff stimulating work . Our consultants have a depth of industry knowledge and networks, and are very dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for their candidates and clients. In return for their hard work, our consultants receive excellent rewards in addition to an attractive bonus scheme, which includes flexible working arrangements, additional annual leave, weekly meditation, personal training, fruit, an annual ski trip, regular social activities and good banter.
Pros
Fun place to work, dedicated team, collegial and supportive environment
Cons
We need a new can opener!
As the office manager at Montgomery I am in a stand alone role where I work across all facets of the business, and with all of the staff members. I have to say that I really love coming to work and working with the team here. It's a progressive organisation, fast paced, fun and open culture. The consultants are genuine and dedicated to finding the best fit for their candidates and clients.
Pros
Flat structure, transparent & open culture, flexible working arrangements, fruit, regular social activities and good banter
Cons
Temperamental water filter.