Moran Health Care Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Moran Health Care Group Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

light exercises

Moral health Care has a good history of providing aged care services in NSW communities. They take care of employees and support work/life/balance and work satisfaction. They also provide professional developing skills within the individual position. They are welcoming multicultural workers in every work sector. They support the work ethic and value an individual's field of work.

Newly built facility with professional, friendly management and staff.

The facility is newly built, very nice and clean; professional management team that are friendly and approachable and all the staff from either RN, Carers, Kitchen and Cleaners are also friendly, a very nice work environment; very safety conscious, great induction process and up to date documentation procedures. Residents are really well cared for since the RNs and care staffs are all proficient at their job. The hours are great and the work ethics are excellent.

Pros

Friendly management team, professional staff, hours are great and the job is not too hard.

Cons

Public transport is very difficult.

Great workplace!

I didn't have a face to face interview as I hadn't yet received my influenza vaccine, Moran aged care Kellyville were very professional but also approachable. Great company and amazing staff, I now work here as an apprentice chef and feel valued and respected while at work. I would definitely recommend the workplace to anyone looking for a good job with a range of positions. Every day is different here and it's great fun!

Very supportive team, fun environment, rewarding work. Overall - great place to work.Lots of career opportunities and learning experience. Lovely recruitment process where you feel welcome and supported.

Pros

Helpful friendly team

Cons

hard to think of any

Not a good place to work

I was cleaner they what you to clean 44 room it a joke, these people pay big money, when I spoken with management was told it was doable and if I did not like it I know what I can do,Most off the staff are good, but management no big turn over off staff so you know there a problem

Pros

Nice residents and staff

Cons

Run a mile - not a good place to work.

Very poor place to work. No respect for staff, no consideration if you have a young family, a management who don't follow workplace procedures and want to make their own rules instead of following workplace agreements. They try to not pay correctly as well.A dangerous place to work in aged care both for staff and residents.

Pros

Cons

Very poor management who don't follow worplace procedures for anything

Seen an advertisement for Rostering at this company? Read this review before applying.

PROS The staff at the facility are very pleasant. The residents are really lovely. The care and love the "coal face" staff provide to the residents is exceptional. This review SHOULD NOT reflect on the quality of care provided at Moran Engadine this is about administration and management only at the back office that does not effect the care of the residents. CONS All administration staff are overworked at the Engadine facility. Just take a look at the sad glum face that greets you when you walk in that is just the start of it and paints a picture of what you should expect. You are paid by the hour and expected to work OT without being paid. Do your sums this makes your hourly rate severely diminished. Very unsupportive HR who will twist what is said a to suit their own viewpoints (nothing new there, not very often you will find HR to care about anybody other than themselves and the company) The rostering job is literally a revolving door of staff at the Engadine site where they have had numerous staff "attempting" the job in the last 6-12 months. What does that say? Read between the lines (I wish I had) Extremely poor business process training support/training/guidance for anybody going into the job. They think you should already know how their business works. Great if you are clairvoyant. The job will literally make you sick if you are the sort of person who wants to do what they are paid to do well. You are set up to fail from the start. More work per person than what one person can do unless you want to work for nothing as some of the admin staff already do. -

Pros

Read the review. All noted there

Cons

Read the review. All noted there

Lack of Management Structure

Typical day is relaxed with cool manager, however, didnt like managment decisions and slowness. Nil career advancement. Lack of direction, office space is cramped.

Jobs at Moran Health Care Group