Morgan McKinley
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Morgan McKinley Employee Reviews

i would rather not discuss the inner workings of the company. it was not a bas place. very tedious but you get through the day alright. in all honesty, management is not the best. dont tke subordinates opinions on board. very autocrative.
They have a really old fashioned way of doing business and they are behind of other recruitment agencies that are trying to be the best.
So many people are leaving.
Very good management. Would be able to manage Work life balance. Perquisites like lunch, transportation for the evening and night batches are available.
I worked less than 2 months for this company last year. I was contacted by telephone by the manager at company/location I would be working for asking to attend an 'informal interview'.

There was no mention of the job being through Morgan McKinley at any stage, and I was therefore under the impression that I was dealing direct with the organisation I'd be working for.

After getting offered the job, I was given an induction of approx 30 mins and told my contract would be sorted soon. I was then thrown into an extremely hectic office, where barely anyone spoke to eachother and there was little, to no management available to organise things or speak to if needed.

I worked 8 hours per day for 10 euro an hour. The job was non stop, with basically no training. Many of the staff who had been there years were using different ways of working, as well as old contact numbers or lists with contacts and other reference information. When I asked for an updated list (as it was causing me delays in completing my work because certain departments no longer had that number/email, or even existed anymore) i was told I had to work it out myself and no one had an up to date list. Bear in mind this was working for an extremely important sector relating to people's health.

After 3 weeks I'd still had no contract and didnt know when I'd be paid, or how much exactly. When I tried to query it, it was difficult to get answers as management was nowhere to be seen. I eventually got hold of the manager, who told me someone would be in soon to speak to me (there were also 3-4 others in the same
 - more...
Always feel there is a great buzz in the office. Culture in the company is great and staff are rewarded for the work that they do. Management is on hand at all times to answer any questions and offer support where needed to ensure everyone is successful in their role.
Work environment is very good and secure and I was enjoying working with very cooperative collegues. The management was very good and they consider employer very carefully.
Pros
Free food for three times
Cons
Discovering real talent that delivers gets that bit harder every year. And not every recruitment company has the right mix of experience, know-how and determination required. Our specialist knowledge and resources tell us where to discover that talent and our experience and genuine determination simply means high success rates for our clients. And that’s good for everyone.
Avoid at all costs, sent me for an assignment to last 6 months. When I got there, I was told it was only for three months.Was told it was an admin job,but turned out to be call centre which I did not want
Pros
City Centre Location
Cons
short contract, contact centre role
They have got the balance right, work hard and do well and they are flexible and supportive. They have good career advancement, excellent training and good leadership.
I really enjoyed working here though it was only on a temporary basis. The management and teams were extremely helpful and would have no problem in assisting with more difficult queries if asked. The staff were very professional and approachable which is very important within any company I have ever worked for. The working hours were ideal .
Pros
Friendly Staff, Great Facilities such as IT, Great communication model between all departments.
Good working environment and culture. Follows updated industrial standards in the technical world
Cons

onsite opportunity is less . It will be better to give an onsite opportunity once in a year

Advice to Management

Management is very good.
A good company to work with good infrastructure and food and cab facilities for employees. Good employee relationship and management takes good care in satisfying employee needs.
working with Morgan McKinley gave me the opportunity to excel, and learn about systems. To appraise and move up the job ladder. Good work Ethics, a lot of room for staff to excel
good
Cons
Great atmosphere, the people are kind and caring. The work can be stressful and intense. You will work hard but you will also play hard. Fantastic office space too
I didnt really work for them as i was hired purley to go to a previous company i worked for. But on the experience i had with them, they have been proffessional and helpful
They push you. Want you to succeed. If you succeed then they do. And they make points of telling you this at every available opportunity. They Encourage you and reward you if you're successful.
Pros
Benefits, salary, commissions, bonuses to top performers.
Cons
Long hours. Unforgiving environment.
this is a typical foreign agency that set up shop in singapore, the company is ok, the people are ok, the job is hard as the hours are long
Pros
good colleagues
Great culture/environment/people.
Great Values.

Heavy workload.

Long hours.

Bad work/life balance

the hardest part of the job is the prospection
Whilst at Morgan mckinley I was able to develop my part qualified finance skills. However now looking for a new position which will broaden my skills set.
The team at Morgan McKinley were incredible. No day was the same and I loved that about the company. The management team were very encouraging and socials with the team were a highlight.
busy office, was 2 companies when I worked there both recruiting for different business type.
good working environment, enjoyed my time there