Morgan Stanley
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Morgan Stanley:

Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
Days were long and challenging and very isolating at times. Every man for himself which meant that you had to watch your back and protect yourself. However when you were out of the office on social occasions people were friendly.
Enjoyed my time there overall however found that MS in Melbourne lacked good computer hardware and monitors for such a large organisation.

Pay and bonuses were good.
This was a great company to work for 7 years, and learned a lot from my manager and team members. Opportunities for growth was limitless and you had the chance to make real difference
During my 7 years at Morgan Stanley Investment Management in New York, I influenced, problem-solved and helped clients mitigate risks by collaborating with various departments domestically and internationally to advise on organizational policies, hiring strategy and terminations, performance and employee relations issues, and commission plans claims. Furthermore, I have designed and implemented development programs for managers, professional development initiatives, and managed various global processes, such as talent ranking and promotion.
It was a very professional environment. People are all confident and very self-focused.
Although it sounds very conservative, people still love having fun time after 5pm.
The best thing about working at Morgan Stanley was working with like minded people, with strong confident work ethics. The worst was the inability to truly know if you are being treated fairly interms or Total package this can build resentment, they need to have brackets where employees can measure themselves.
This was very quire working place and also the professionalism was very good. All the employees were too supportive and helpful in daily works. Over all great place to work.
Great culture, good work life Balance. Help employees a lot to grow. Flexible hours and holidays. A lot depends on the team you're in.
I am a dynamic and driven Financial Services professional with extensive experience in Wealth Management, currently seeking challenges that broaden my skill set. With a keen interest in global financial markets, I am motivated to capitalise on new opportunities offshore and further develop the technical knowledge I have gained through work experience and CFA Level 1 & 2 studies. A quick learner, I always challenge myself to outperform regardless of the market conditions to ensure the best outcome for the business and key stakeholders.