Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,348 reviews
Corporate Corporate
Accounts Payable Clerk (Contract/Temp) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 July 2018
It was a very professional environment. People are all confident and very self-focused.
Although it sounds very conservative, people still love having fun time after 5pm.
Like minded people, with strong confident work ethics.
Australia Securities Operations (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW17 March 2017
The best thing about working at Morgan Stanley was working with like minded people, with strong confident work ethics. The worst was the inability to truly know if you are being treated fairly interms or Total package this can build resentment, they need to have brackets where employees can measure themselves.
Quite Work Place
Technical Lead and Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  120 Collins Street Melbourne8 February 2017
This was very quire working place and also the professionalism was very good. All the employees were too supportive and helpful in daily works. Over all great place to work.
Great culture, good work life Balance
Indirect Tax Associate (Current Employee) –  Sydney ,Australia7 May 2015
Great culture, good work life Balance. Help employees a lot to grow. Flexible hours and holidays. A lot depends on the team you're in.
Seeking Front or Middle Office Roles in Stockbroking, Banking, Wealth Management or Funds Management
Client Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AUSTRALIA15 April 2015
I am a dynamic and driven Financial Services professional with extensive experience in Wealth Management, currently seeking challenges that broaden my skill set. With a keen interest in global financial markets, I am motivated to capitalise on new opportunities offshore and further develop the technical knowledge I have gained through work experience and CFA Level 1 & 2 studies. A quick learner, I always challenge myself to outperform regardless of the market conditions to ensure the best outcome for the business and key stakeholders.