Morgan Stanley
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

9: Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,704 reviews

A male dominated workplace with a very competitive edge

Days were long and challenging and very isolating at times. Every man for himself which meant that you had to watch your back and protect yourself. However when you were out of the office on social occasions people were friendly.

Enjoyable work place

Enjoyed my time there overall however found that MS in Melbourne lacked good computer hardware and monitors for such a large organisation. Pay and bonuses were good.

Productive, fast paced, great learning

This was a great company to work for 7 years, and learned a lot from my manager and team members. Opportunities for growth was limitless and you had the chance to make real difference

Rewarding job, great opportunity for development and team culture

During my 7 years at Morgan Stanley Investment Management in New York, I influenced, problem-solved and helped clients mitigate risks by collaborating with various departments domestically and internationally to advise on organizational policies, hiring strategy and terminations, performance and employee relations issues, and commission plans claims. Furthermore, I have designed and implemented development programs for managers, professional development initiatives, and managed various global processes, such as talent ranking and promotion.

Corporate Corporate

It was a very professional environment. People are all confident and very self-focused. Although it sounds very conservative, people still love having fun time after 5pm.

Like minded people, with strong confident work ethics.

The best thing about working at Morgan Stanley was working with like minded people, with strong confident work ethics. The worst was the inability to truly know if you are being treated fairly interms or Total package this can build resentment, they need to have brackets where employees can measure themselves.

Quite Work Place

This was very quire working place and also the professionalism was very good. All the employees were too supportive and helpful in daily works. Over all great place to work.

Great culture, good work life Balance

Great culture, good work life Balance. Help employees a lot to grow. Flexible hours and holidays. A lot depends on the team you're in.

Seeking Front or Middle Office Roles in Stockbroking, Banking, Wealth Management or Funds Management

I am a dynamic and driven Financial Services professional with extensive experience in Wealth Management, currently seeking challenges that broaden my skill set. With a keen interest in global financial markets, I am motivated to capitalise on new opportunities offshore and further develop the technical knowledge I have gained through work experience and CFA Level 1 & 2 studies. A quick learner, I always challenge myself to outperform regardless of the market conditions to ensure the best outcome for the business and key stakeholders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Stanley. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Morgan Stanley