Morgan Stanley Employee Review

View all Morgan Stanley reviews

Seeking Front or Middle Office Roles in Stockbroking, Banking, Wealth Management or Funds Management
Client Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AUSTRALIA15 April 2015
I am a dynamic and driven Financial Services professional with extensive experience in Wealth Management, currently seeking challenges that broaden my skill set. With a keen interest in global financial markets, I am motivated to capitalise on new opportunities offshore and further develop the technical knowledge I have gained through work experience and CFA Level 1 & 2 studies. A quick learner, I always challenge myself to outperform regardless of the market conditions to ensure the best outcome for the business and key stakeholders.

Other Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

Productive, fast paced, great learning
Director, Senior HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  New York2 August 2019
This was a great company to work for 7 years, and learned a lot from my manager and team members. Opportunities for growth was limitless and you had the chance to make real difference
Rewarding job, great opportunity for development and team culture
Director, Senior HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  New York State7 August 2018
During my 7 years at Morgan Stanley Investment Management in New York, I influenced, problem-solved and helped clients mitigate risks by collaborating with various departments domestically and internationally to advise on organizational policies, hiring strategy and terminations, performance and employee relations issues, and commission plans claims. Furthermore, I have designed and implemented development programs for managers, professional development initiatives, and managed various global processes, such as talent ranking and promotion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Stanley. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K