Multicap Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Nice environment
Administrative Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD22 February 2017
Friendly and caring people, easy to work with and always wanting to give a helping hand. The management is receptive and will spend time providing you with knowledge on how to go about your duties.
One of the Top Companies in Disabilities
Disabilities Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 November 2016
A Typical day at work is busy and productive.
I have learnt to adjust to changing situations Professionally,
Management are very supportive.
I enjoy working with my co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is maintaining a good work life balance.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being part of a fantastic team, and working towards quality of life for our Customers.
Pros
Salary Sacrificing
great company to work for.
Attendant Care (Former Employee) –  Brisbane South QLD2 May 2016
management were great team leaders are kind and caring. clients are fun out going and a lot of fun. always a happy environment.
Very full on enviroment
DSW (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD9 February 2016
This is an environment that can change at anyone given time.
We pride ourselves on doing the best job we can under the circumstances we work in.
Its always a pleasure seeing clients move on to their own homes to start a new life, in the knowing you have had a small input into their lives.
Pros
Good team to work with
Cons
Shifts can change regularly, from fortnight to fortnight making it hard to plan ahead sometimes.
my day
Disability Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD18 September 2015
My day at work can be very challenging at times, a bus run in the morning, assisting service users to rooms for the day activities. I have learnt that every one has a purpose in life even if they have a disability we all need stability be it our job, family, friends and the community with understanding and empathy it can be achievable. Having support from my co-workers makes the day a lot easier as each person with a disability have special needs that you may not have that information at your finger tips as you have not worked with that person therefore knowledge is important tool to have. There is no hardest part of my job when you have a strong team to support you. The most enjoyable part is growth watching service users become more independent even if it is a small step.
Pros
working in disability field
Cons
not working at all
Positive work environment with job flexibility. Supportive supervisors providing feedback on tasks.
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD4 February 2015
Good workplace with flexible work environment. Enjoy the variety in my day which keeps me motivated. Enjoy working across multiple departments to achieve task results.
Pros
good work environment
Good working place
Disability support worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD7 March 2014
worked as a casual worker. I developed interpersonal skills with a strong focus on provision of quality and responsive community and customer services.
Pros
Good learning enviourment