Mums angels cleaning
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mums angels cleaning Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
This job develops focus, organisational skills, fitness, communication skills and professional cleaning skills.The management team is very supportive, and secures a compatible client base for you which you then maintain, and monthly network meetings enable opportunities to connect with the other angels. Domestic cleaning is really hard labour, so it's really important to take care of your body and have reliable transport if contemplating this job. The work-life balance is second to none with a typical work day finished by 3:30pm. Aside from the skills you learn,and getting fit; the work is very rewarding and fulfilling helping busy families, and building strong relationships with them.
Mums angels is a great company to work for. I have been with them for 5 years. Our monthly coffee meetings are great for feedback and new ideas. This company strives for positive not negative feelings. Our manager is our backup,and always there if we have a problem.
The contractor is an excellent lady to work for. Customers are lovely. The job is busy and can be tiring but the benefits of working your own hours are great.
Great company to work with. Cleaners are given much support in situations that arise from time to time, and are financially rewarded for introducing new clients to the company. Network meetings are productive and fun; great to meet other cleaners and share experiences. I love working with Mums Angels.