Munro Footwear Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Munro Footwear Group Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
busy all day till you finish at 2 pm
as a driver my time in the DC was short.

management was 1 sided some bulling ,

safety was a large issue in the DC

being on the road ding deliveries was great away from the DC and politics
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Unfortunately, MFG are trapped in the "good old days" where company culture is rife with us v them (store staff vs. head office) and the sole responsibility of their failings as a company lies on the store managers. Managerial staff are a mess, no one is trained properly and the customers are allowed to bully floor staff into submission. Absolutely no measures are made to recycle or invest in any sustainable practices. MFG also allow floor staff to work in unsafe conditions. Pay is basically as low as you can legally go. Run, don't walk, away from a position from Munro Footwear Group.
Productive and fun workplace, collaborative tasks and share responsibility between my colleagues because we are always trying to help each other and give to the customer the best customer experience.
The working environment is very good and they do help you and teach you a lot of things but the company doesn't give enough hours to staff and they often cancel shifts. The roster is not stable as it is constantly changing. There isn't anything bad or hard about working here. All staff are lovely and knowledgeable.
Pros
retail experience
Cons
not enough hours
Whilst with the company I was employed as Assistant manager and paid as such but was Managing yhe store on 4 of the 5 days I worked. This was because our Manager/ area manager, was running 2 stores and was never in store when I was present. I was made to be instore for up to 4 hrs without cover for a toilet break.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Munro Footwear Group?