Mura Boutique Employee Review

View all Mura Boutique reviews

Don’t work here if you value yourself and your mental health
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  783 Kingsford Smith drive16 May 2019
Staff are used and not appreciated, given extremely minimal benefits, if any at all. Progression opportunities not fairly awarded and a complete lack of communication and managers hold little, to no respect for staff members.
Pros
Made some great friends while there
Cons
Too many to list

Other Mura Boutique Employee Reviews

Great team members. You will meet great friends here.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 August 2018
A great workplace to work with a young fun team. At head office you will learn a lot about other positions and departments and you will be asked to step in and assist with warehouse or other sectors when staff is low. It has been great to learn skills and procedures I didn't think I would however workplace culture is a 2/5. Unfortunately there is unequal potential to grow within the company for team members. Poor communication within the company. Team members are sadly undervalued.
Pros
Doona days (mental health days), friendly team, flexible days and flexi hours for permanent team members
Cons
Parking only for a selection of staff, lack of communication within company, unequal growth.
Fun place to work
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Noosaville QLD4 May 2018
I completed my student work experience here and was very well accommodated. This work placement created a great foundation for my skills in retail and the team were friendly & professional.