My Chemist
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

My Chemist Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Good workplace if you're a student and need a suitable part-time job.
The benefits are not bad and there are heaps of jobs available in many areas of Melbourne in the pharmacy industry.
The whole team is full of hard workers and staff who are dedicated to their job. The managers are friendly so are the staff, we focus on taking care of customers and make sure they always feel comfortable with us.
not thing to say, that's good company.i get chance to learned picking,replan,how to work in waveing desk,transport,inbound,import,etc,the must enjoyable part is to share something to other friend about work.
Cons
I worked at My Chemist for work experience last year (2016) as a year 10 student. I really enjoyed my time there with the friendly staff members that guided and helped me throughout the time I was working there. Everyone was really friendly and I got to get the hang of dealing with customers and to learn about new products and stock them which was actually quite fun. Would recomend to anyone who is looking for a job. :)
Pros
Super friendly staff and 30 minute lunch breaks
Cons
Foreign customers that have difficulty pronouncing English come by a lot
duties included sometimes heavy lifting and pushing trolleys and straining on legs. Very hot to work in factory as no airconditioning A change in management was not good The workers all got along It was a pleasure to work with the comp but due to health issues at the time could no longer work
Pros
free lunches on long hours wen doin stocktake
Cons
hot environment
Relaxed, flexible hours depending on when you finished all your jobs. Learned about customer service and how to deal with money and a register.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay and hours
i did practical placement in My chemist only for a week but staff are so friendly and interactive. They helped me in learning my duties a lot and guided me in performing my duties.
store is too busy and they always asked me to go for break on time.

they taught me how to to do medicare claiming which i didnt study in my certification.
Pros
breaks on time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at My Chemist. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2