My Chemist
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
My Chemist Employee Review

all are helpful,and frank.

27 February 2018
not thing to say, that's good company.i get chance to learned picking,replan,how to work in waveing desk,transport,inbound,import,etc,the must enjoyable part is to share something to other friend about work.
Cons
24 April 2021
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) - Morwell VIC
Management scared of head office so doesn’t provide proper support for workers reporting certain behaviour in workplace. Double standards/expectations of workers at same level and same job title. No support from management with aggressive customers. Selective with their ‘favourites’ and very obvious to all who is and isn’t in this selected group.
29 August 2018
Retail Salesman/Pharmacy & Dispensary Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Good workplace if you're a student and need a suitable part-time job. The benefits are not bad and there are heaps of jobs available in many areas of Melbourne in the pharmacy industry.
4 June 2018
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Glenorchy TAS
The whole team is full of hard workers and staff who are dedicated to their job. The managers are friendly so are the staff, we focus on taking care of customers and make sure they always feel comfortable with us.
  1. all are helpful,and frank.