My Chemist
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
My Chemist Employee Review

Great team members

29 August 2018
Good workplace if you're a student and need a suitable part-time job. The benefits are not bad and there are heaps of jobs available in many areas of Melbourne in the pharmacy industry.
24 April 2021
Same role
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) - Morwell VIC
Management scared of head office so doesn’t provide proper support for workers reporting certain behaviour in workplace. Double standards/expectations of workers at same level and same job title. No support from management with aggressive customers. Selective with their ‘favourites’ and very obvious to all who is and isn’t in this selected group.
4 June 2018
Same role
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Glenorchy TAS
The whole team is full of hard workers and staff who are dedicated to their job. The managers are friendly so are the staff, we focus on taking care of customers and make sure they always feel comfortable with us.
28 February 2014
Same roleSame location
pharmacy assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne, VIC
i did practical placement in My chemist only for a week but staff are so friendly and interactive. They helped me in learning my duties a lot and guided me in performing my duties. store is too busy and they always asked me to go for break on time. they taught me how to to do medicare claiming which i didnt study in my certification.
Pros
breaks on time