My Chemist
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
My Chemist Employee Review

Great working environment and friendly staff

28 May 2017
I worked at My Chemist for work experience last year (2016) as a year 10 student. I really enjoyed my time there with the friendly staff members that guided and helped me throughout the time I was working there. Everyone was really friendly and I got to get the hang of dealing with customers and to learn about new products and stock them which was actually quite fun. Would recomend to anyone who is looking for a job. :)
Pros
Super friendly staff and 30 minute lunch breaks
Cons
Foreign customers that have difficulty pronouncing English come by a lot
24 April 2021
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) - Morwell VIC
Management scared of head office so doesn’t provide proper support for workers reporting certain behaviour in workplace. Double standards/expectations of workers at same level and same job title. No support from management with aggressive customers. Selective with their ‘favourites’ and very obvious to all who is and isn’t in this selected group.
29 August 2018
Retail Salesman/Pharmacy & Dispensary Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Good workplace if you're a student and need a suitable part-time job. The benefits are not bad and there are heaps of jobs available in many areas of Melbourne in the pharmacy industry.
4 June 2018
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Glenorchy TAS
The whole team is full of hard workers and staff who are dedicated to their job. The managers are friendly so are the staff, we focus on taking care of customers and make sure they always feel comfortable with us.
  1. Great working environment and friendly staff