My Chemist logo
My Chemist
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

My Chemist

My Chemist Employee Review

Unprofessional and all round bad experience

Management scared of head office so doesn’t provide proper support for workers reporting certain behaviour in workplace. Double standards/expectations of workers at same level and same job title. No support from management with aggressive customers. Selective with their ‘favourites’ and very obvious to all who is and isn’t in this selected group.

Great team members

Good workplace if you're a student and need a suitable part-time job. The benefits are not bad and there are heaps of jobs available in many areas of Melbourne in the pharmacy industry.

Hardwork

The whole team is full of hard workers and staff who are dedicated to their job. The managers are friendly so are the staff, we focus on taking care of customers and make sure they always feel comfortable with us.

Good team to work

i did practical placement in My chemist only for a week but staff are so friendly and interactive. They helped me in learning my duties a lot and guided me in performing my duties. store is too busy and they always asked me to go for break on time. they taught me how to to do medicare claiming which i didnt study in my certification.

Pros

breaks on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at My Chemist. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• My Chemist
  • Unprofessional and all round bad experience