My Chemist logo
My Chemist
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

My Chemist Employee Reviews

Work–Life Balance

Great team members

Good workplace if you're a student and need a suitable part-time job. The benefits are not bad and there are heaps of jobs available in many areas of Melbourne in the pharmacy industry.

Unprofessional and all round bad experience

Management scared of head office so doesn’t provide proper support for workers reporting certain behaviour in workplace. Double standards/expectations of workers at same level and same job title. No support from management with aggressive customers. Selective with their ‘favourites’ and very obvious to all who is and isn’t in this selected group.

Hardwork

The whole team is full of hard workers and staff who are dedicated to their job. The managers are friendly so are the staff, we focus on taking care of customers and make sure they always feel comfortable with us.

all are helpful,and frank.

not thing to say, that's good company.i get chance to learned picking,replan,how to work in waveing desk,transport,inbound,import,etc,the must enjoyable part is to share something to other friend about work.

Cons

Great working environment and friendly staff

I worked at My Chemist for work experience last year (2016) as a year 10 student. I really enjoyed my time there with the friendly staff members that guided and helped me throughout the time I was working there. Everyone was really friendly and I got to get the hang of dealing with customers and to learn about new products and stock them which was actually quite fun. Would recomend to anyone who is looking for a job. :)

Pros

Super friendly staff and 30 minute lunch breaks

Cons

Foreign customers that have difficulty pronouncing English come by a lot

busy atmosphere

duties included sometimes heavy lifting and pushing trolleys and straining on legs. Very hot to work in factory as no airconditioning A change in management was not good The workers all got along It was a pleasure to work with the comp but due to health issues at the time could no longer work

Pros

free lunches on long hours wen doin stocktake

Cons

hot environment

Relaxed, informative about customer service.

Relaxed, flexible hours depending on when you finished all your jobs. Learned about customer service and how to deal with money and a register.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Low pay and hours

Good team to work

i did practical placement in My chemist only for a week but staff are so friendly and interactive. They helped me in learning my duties a lot and guided me in performing my duties. store is too busy and they always asked me to go for break on time. they taught me how to to do medicare claiming which i didnt study in my certification.

Pros

breaks on time

Jobs at My Chemist