My Supports Employee Reviews

A company that actively lives what they preach.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kempsey NSW6 June 2019
This company genuinely puts participants first. 50% of staff have a disability themselves or significant lived experience. It gives us a deeper understanding of the issues face by PWD, we get it!

There are KPI's but the position is not KPI driven. There is no hierarchy, we are a team and everyone is encouraged to request training opportunities, and offer input for improvements. During the weeks training in Sydney the CEO came out to dinner with us, founding members are actively involved with the staff. I am so grateful to be working with such an ethical, forward thinking and person-centred company. It really is a breath of fresh air.

A typical day at work involves meeting with participants in the community or in their homes, liaising with other service providers to put the participants plans into action, so their goals can be realised. Attending Expos, information nights, talking to TAFE/Highschool students and the wider community, attending interagency meetings, and being actively involved in the community. And finally supporting our Support Workers in their role.
Pros
Reflective Leadership, Empowering participants to have choice and control over their own lives, Working from a home office, We are not micromanaged
Cons
None at this stage
Flexible work hours, few opportunities
Support Coordinator- South Western Sydney (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 March 2019
Company offers flexible work hours, but minimal training and management support. No emergency call number or contact after business hours.
Little contact with other support workers.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No training opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at My Supports. Our community is ready to answer.

My Supports Reviews by Location