myHomecare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

myHomecare Employee Reviews

It's a nice company to work with. Especially the team leader in my time. She was very nice and caring. But the only thing I didn't like was not enough hours to work forthrightly. But If I'm giving the opportunity to work as a support worker again, I will definitely work with this same company.
An exciting time to be a part of a growing company. Always a consistent workflow, days fly by. Great supportive teams. Flexible work hours and environment
Pros
Great Central Coast location
No the best company to work for. Poor communication, lack of management support. Neglible to nil training. Bullying culture from office support team and poor customer service and rapport between Head Office and clients.
Under new management who know what they are doing. The more you are willing to travel, the more hours you will receive. Essentially have own car as it is a Home and Community setting. You will be doing Personal Care, Domestic Cleaning, Domestic Assistance, Transport etc
My role covering after hours allows me great work life balance ability to work from home has be advantageous. They use good scheduling programs and technologies that assist both support staff and office staff.