N3 Employee Reviews

Very friendly work place and friendly co-workers
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WV10 July 2019
I was a little worried when I first got the job however over time the people in the work place have been very welcoming and friendly. I enjoy working
Sketchy but pays the bills
Cold-Calling Peon (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WV22 June 2019
Moving up is not what they make it out to be. Some high-ups are total jerks. Shady things happen. This is not a job someone should go into and intend to stay... the insecurity at the job is almost overwhelming. The "hard work pays off" mentality should NOT apply here, either. It depends on the campaign you're on, who likes you, who does not, who picks up the phone, and what the sales goals are (often irrational). But hey, they give you free snacks, and if you're laid back and/or don't care about your career then it's fairly easy money.
Its a mindless job
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  South Charleston, WV6 June 2019
You are not challenged there. I started on a start up campaign and had to undergo training three different times with my team because the company did not know how to convey the objective.
Pros
Lots of down time
Cons
flexible hours
Low payment and benefits
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WV16 May 2019
The company pays below average and benefits are poor. Very hard to get career advancement. They will do everything to lower your bonus. Management does not keep their word. KPIs keep changing to make it harder for sales reps to reach their goals for bonus.
Pros
If there is nothing else better out there
Cons
Pay and benefits
Productive,competitive,a little unorganized,too many managers for the same people ,too many persons overseen the performance of the whole micromanaged
INSIDE SALES MANAGER . (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 May 2019
A good place for diversity, if you are bilingual on any second d language like Portuguese or spanish,this is the perfect place for you to be nice peers,people is friendly,respectful with just a little few exceptions. Flexibility for you to manage your own working hours as long as you make the required 40 hours a week.
Pros
Compensation is fair, not bad at all.
Cons
Micromanagement, you got to be on top of bonus compensation, compliance and kpI's to make sure you will get paid fairly as earned.
Continue to live up to the past poor reviews
Inside Opportunity Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY25 April 2019
Company with excellent clients but a typical BPO mentality to conducting sales/lead generation. Management is more caught up with keeping corporate satisfied and not enough time in developing employees. Initial training was not on point with what was needed for the position. If you are not a self starter or have prior experience you can get lost quickly. I saw many people leave and marched out without proper development.

I was not given all the proper tools to do my job, more concern on niceties than what really is needed for employees.

The bottom line is the atmosphere was terrible with people worried about their jobs constantly and sales managers not providing proper support to help, especially new people reach their goals.

The potential to be a better company exists both locally and corporately. There are people who care for N3 employees but that unfortunately does not apply to all employees.

Overall a major problem with favoritism & overall integrity, along with wage disparity and lack of true team building. They did recruit a diverse and splendid team of people including management, just sad to see it go wrong here.
Pros
Great snacks...sound familiar
Cons
Training back-ended, lack of resources, chaotic management
Call center with intermittent lay offs
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY7 April 2019
This is a call center. You are expected to make a lot phone calls and send emails, but you have very few meaningful conversations with prospects. Unfortunately, management has there favorite employees as well. My colleagues are great! I believe a lot of people are looking for other jobs. They fire people left and right when you don't make your goal. They changed the commission structure so that it is harder to make any commission. It looks like a fun place to work. When you walk in there is a bar and games to play like ping pong, but I would find work elsewhere if I were you!
Pros
Ping Pong table and darts
Cons
Call center with intermittent lay offs
Daily life
Business development Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WV27 March 2019
It is like working in a high school. Unless you are a favorite you will not move up int he company.
There are many bullies at this company and you hate coming to work everyday.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
You will never move up
Good Job but...
Customer Success Manager, N3 (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WV12 March 2019
Good job but pay is not what it should be for the amount of money made for the clients. It could use with a little update. Non-smoking campus and No overtime allowed but on snow days you can work from home if you need to.
Pros
lots of snacks in the break room and 3 weeks PTO when starting
Cons
salary is lacking for cost of living in the area so it attracts the wrong type of employee
Good
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GA18 February 2019
Come in and do 60 calls and 60 emails a day. Have about 3 meetings and team reviews. good lower management and horrible upper management. I loved my experience there but it is a revolving door.
Poor Communication
Inside Opportunity Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX6 February 2019
I've had a very hard time communicating with management at this company. As I understood it, I was guaranteed 12 months and would up for review to work an additional 6 months, but that was never confirmed by anyone. However, the client cut ties with our company, who we were a vendor for, 4 months after I was hired. No plans to expand in my area/any contracts with other clients were never discussed or approved. It seemed like a waste of hiring/on boarding/training resources.
Develop leads for business intelligence tools and other cloud based IT products.
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 January 2019
A typical day in the office is to come in, review your notes and begin making dials. I have learned how to speak with customers on the phone and how to navigate my way through a cold call. I also learned to listen to key words and when to pivot to close. The management really helped me because I had never been in an environment like this and they taught me how to sell on the phone. The hardest part of the job was to get people to answer the phone calls because they are not expecting your call. The most enjoyable parts are the bonus' and the culture, everyone is wonderful to work with.
Terrible Benefits but good direct management
Inside Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WA17 December 2018
The local managers for N3 are great but the C-Level folks have no intention of ever rewarding their full-time employees with any benefits outside of what they pay you per hour. No 401K company match or profit sharing even though we are helping this private company make more and more money they don't reinvest into their people. This subject has been brought up to the CEO and he has taken no action to put this in place. He says that it's in the process but he said the same thing for the last two years.
Pros
Promoted based off talent not seniority
Cons
No 401K match, no profit sharing, insurance plans are expensive and pay is moderate at best.
Young and vibrant staff, but highly disorganized.
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA15 December 2018
We were IT consultants. Due to very nature of both technology and consultants' tasks, everything was ever-changing. There is zero management hands on. Very micro managed. This is ideal ONLY if you understand completely what your duties and your management's expectations of you are. Otherwise, you're set up for failure straight out of the gate. Sure, you can do just enough to get by. But I can't even start a car up blind folded. Let alone put it into gear and drive it on track.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Lack of training and punishment for not getting the training somehow.
Not a good place to work!
BDR (Current Employee) –  South Charleston, WV9 December 2018
The culture at N3 is absolutely the worse. The sales managers only cares about and truly try to coach and train the cute female employees. The most enjoyable part of the job are your coworkers, which helps everyone get through the day. The hardest part of the job are the isn't actually the job itself it's getting different feedback from different managers for the same questions and be penalized or reprimanded for doing what you're told by one manager. Nothing is consistent.
Pros
Company provides snacks
Cons
Pretty much everything else other then your co-workers
Worest MGT
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 November 2018
The high management cares only about the head count. Same job different salaries. Toxic environment. I wouldn't recommend it for any one. Run away.
Good only if you want to work on your self and advance in Microsoft or similar company.
Pros
Okay experience
Cons
You will be depressed if you stay longer than a year
Demanding Employer with Poor Infrastructure
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY28 September 2018
Initially I was excited to work with N3 when they came to Rochester, NY. Many promises were made upon hire that turned out to be false, including the nature of business leads initially promised to be warm and vetted contacts, I realize this sounds too good to be true, but at the time they reassured me by informing they hired a team of contact qualifiers, which they did do. The training period was a long 3 month affair, and when we got to working finally, the qualifiers and their manager were fired within the month, the salespeople were relegated to cold calling, sales were nonexistent, and the fresh outside hire managers were scrambling to solve the problem. The word came from on high and handfuls of sales reps were being let go every week, including me in the 3rd round of firings. The hardest part of the job was meeting the moving target and determining whether the feedback from the fresh hire managers was valuable or not. The culture was fun aside from the looming threat of cuts happening weekly. The most enjoyable part of the job was enjoying breaks near the falls at High Falls and the truly great people that worked there, including the managers. as people they were great, but they were unprepared to manage the situation at hand and given poor support from HQ in Atlanta.
Pros
Great location, Great people, nice bonuses
Cons
Unrealistic Sales Targets, Looming threat of losing job
Great Executive Leadership and Management
Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA15 September 2018
Great guidance and support mechanisms for role support and achievement; very collaborative and sharing mechanisms in place; below market average for compensation but open-door for career advancement planning; 2nd phase health benefits plan is better than before but still very expensive for a family of 3+ (HSA plan helps); recruitment process should be augmented to include more executive leadership participation to drive excellence and reduce turnover.
Pros
Love the free snacks (when they they don't run out in 10 minutes)
Cons
Company focuses on continually reducing operating costs at the expense of the employees
N/a
Sr. Inside Sales Opportunity Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin13 September 2018
Its a nice company to work with can get IT experience. Its a nice and friendly place to work with and some great managers too. Management should be more structured
N3 WV Review
BUSINESS DEVLOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA5 July 2018
I worked in the WV office of N3 and loved it. I started when the office was fairly new and I think it was a great stepping stone for my career. Since it is a new office, there is room for advancement within the company and the WV management is amazing and strives to promote from within. Although the company is headquartered in Atlanta, the WV office has an awesome "start up" atmosphere and the people that work there are such a great time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at N3. Our community is ready to answer.