Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

N3 Employee Reviews

I've been working at N3 a little over a year now. I've had a few different managers, some better than others, but none that I actively hated. They did a decent job transitioning to wfh during corona. It's just... a paycheck. I don't quite feel like I'm doing anything meaningful, and sometimes I feel like I'm ethically opposed to the work. I don't feel a connection to anyone I work with. Everyone constantly talks about how much N3 means to them but it feels more like a cult than actual love. I've heard how easy it is to get fired but I haven't witnessed much. It's just... fine. The pay is fine. The people are very kind. The managers are fine. The work is fine. Don't expect to love your job.
Pros
Friendly coworkers and managers, bonuses
Cons
Little training, little guidance, very little interaction with others during wfh, steep learning curve, constant uncertainty, very little room for upward mobility
DO NOT WORK HERE!!
This is a telemarketing company, but worse because your managers micromanage you and tell you contradicting things constantly. They set you up for failure. I’m working from home and it is hands down the worst job I have ever had. Management is awful. No bonus. And the job is just awful in itself. Seriously, go find another job elsewhere. You’ll get laid off here for doing what management tells you.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Micromanaging. AWFUL management. Negative environment.
I would recommend for anyone who wants to gain sales experience. The managers are transparent and relatable. You will learn a lot about popular products being sold by some of the top companies in the industry.
Pros
Great coworkers, great managers, can be promoted depending on your success and the campaign that you are placed on.
Cons
Turnover. Constantly being sent from one campaign to the next.
I have been working for 5 with licensing and compliance for Microsoft do Brasil. We started with a small group that resulted in the opening of an N3 branch in Brazil a year ago.
Office is cliquey and promotions are based off who you know, verses, what you know!
Discriminatory and a lack of understanding, when it comes to training!
N3 provided technical and sales training that I consider very upgrade and important to specific jobs that was needed. I enjoyed the job because of the atmosphere and the desire to promote educational opportunities and development. Learn and earn attitude with professional staff was greatly perceived.

If I had the opportunity, I would work from home for this company until Retirement. Ienjoyed.the the
Pésimo ambiente laboral, despiden mucho y vuelven a contratar. La presión es lo inestable que son las campañas con las que se trabaja. Además, cuando despiden no toman en cuenta el buen desempeño, muchas ocasiones vi como despedían a la suerte.
Relax environment and amazing co workers. Depending on your manager its either best or worst place to work. Everyone in the company are friendly and social and have lots of fun together in regular outings.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
salary
An okay place if you need a paycheck but beware of revolving door on management and total emphasis is on customer campaigns, so employees are a revolving door according to demand. So, take the position if you need a paycheck and would like to get some IT training, but keep looking!! They hire, chew you up and spit you out once customer campaign is over. Management is awful but some keep their positions because they are liked. False online information that they are growing and hire more people each year, winning awards for being one of the fastest growing company in Atlanta
...someone must be paying bribes. Most of the decent managers and employees have left the company.
N3 is a good place to work if you are coming right out of college. You can build up your work experience then leave. It's crowded at the the top. So don't expect to be a Director of VP. You will have to leave N3 for those responsibilities.
The management will pick and change policies at random. They are discriminating and lack the general ability to actually train and educate staff.
If you like feeling uneasy, enjoy micromanaging, and being setup for failure. Then feel free to apply.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Poor Training from management
Ugly management, micro management, no motivation and lack of transparency. Low salary, bonus structure unclear, capped low bonus. No career opportunity due to the chaotic organization and structure of the company. There is nothing good about N3.
Working as a Business Development Manager can be tough because cold calling is a tough job; people hang up a lot and training can be challenging. Once you advance this is a great job
This is a shady place to work, with extremely high turnover of employees...you cannot build a sustainable career those positions are gone.... save yourself the back stabing environment....you been warned!!!!
When you first get there, It may seem to be a fun atmosphere because of the other co-works you meet. The BDR's are nice and most of the sales managers as well.

But when it comes down to the job itself, there is no stability and you won't know how to do your job successfully because the training is not a success. The trainers don't know what they are teaching and the majority of the trainers never experience cold calling. They just go off of reading blogs and no actual experience.

They lied about giving a raise after the first six months of employment. I asked about my raise multiple times and they kept saying it would be on the next checks but I NEVER got it. They lied about bonus money employees get when we referring people.

If you have a stable job, don't leave your comfortable job for this job if you want to keep income coming in. You can and will be fired at any given moment with no warning. I don't care if they pay more than your current job, it won't last for long if you can't make the monthly quota.

You will have a hard time receiving unemployment so don't waste your time. Stay where you're at, no matter how bad you want to get out. Stay stress-free if you can help it.

(FYI- I wasn't fired, I quit before they had the chance to fire me).

THIS JOB IS COLD CALLING BUSINESS TO BUSINESS (3 PARTY VENDORS).

DON'T LET THEM LIE TO YOU
Exceptional experience. Great training program. Very diverse work culture. Ethical,and professional employers. I would recommend employment opportunities to previous collueges. Nice benefits and room for growth within the company.
It’s a job that’s good to have while you are looking for a new one, if you are on License verification campaign for Microsoft or similar ones I wish the best of luck since the leads you get are blank you spend so much time profiling(data entry) it’s hard to get your job done and get a bonus. Otherwise it’s easy if the leads are there and your good at cold calls.
Standard day is spent on the computer and on phones. Slow pace. Not too high stress. Opportunity to bonus is pretty attainable. Flexible hours and ability to work from home depending upon sales manager.
Managers trust their employees to do their job responsibilities independently. Good guidance from superiors and very well supported by the regional offices.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
HR hard to reach
There is nothing good in this place. Only risks and problems. Not even the basics are right here unless you are lucky and get to work with someone that will provide you comfort when everything around you are falling apart. So may hopefuls come here, so many leaves as soon as they can.
N3 was a great contract. Fast-paced SaaS sales and marketing environment. Nice projects, people and snacks. The location is central but if you must drive, traffic is a nightmare.