NAB - National Australia Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NAB - National Australia Bank Employee Reviews

Australia385 reviews
- I learnt many new personal and industry skills.
- I come in at 9 am and work from 9.30 am to 6 pm. (P.S. I was suppose to end at 4 pm)

- Lunch break from 11.30 am to 12 pm or 12 pm to 12.30 pm.

- I’m always busy during 1-2 pm.

- Workplace culture was collaborative, low-key competitive, involving, friendly and welcoming.
Multiple Cross skilling opportunities
Highly competitive

Flexible desk/time policy

work from home opportunity

diversified employees

approachable management
- Good team support - training
- Can be stressful at time

- Many procedures to follow

- Must be able to multi task using several softwares

- Pushed to learn new skills
Good flexible working arrangement
good company to work for. NWOW is quite at a mid maturity stage.

not all BUs have adopted NWOW.

Would recommend NAB
Good team work, everyone is friendly and ready to help. The team is genuinely concerned about your welfare and makes the effort to check up on you to ensure that you are not facing any problems yourself.
I enjoyed the majority of my working life at Nab. I was given opportunities to learn and grow as a person and professionally. I worked with smart, forward thinking, progressive and intelligent managers for most of the time that I was with Nab.
Pros
Growth and room to progress
Cons
Demanding, stressful environment
Great place to get a footing in the banking industry. Great work ethics and lots of promotion opportunities if you are a go getter. Great to add to your resume as experience
Enjoyable atmosphere
Benefits and work from home access

Fast pace but team work collectively

Being recognized for performance

Great coaching and mentoring

Offered job secondment for further exposure
A good working environment which is very dynamic and in constant change. Excellent exposure for employees to work in a variety of business and technical areas.
Working in NAB was a rewarding as got to interact with talented teammates and also work on the latest Pega features. The management was very supportive of the concerns . The remote working infrastructure facilities are superb,
Workplace culture is excellent. however management is all about politic.

Management level always their favour toward decision. not as good as what they promise.
Great culture, flexible working hours, Working from home is available. teams could have flexible working hours and team coffee meetings are great. Amazing culture.
If in the right team, most people will have a chance to excel. Management generally allow staff to get on with it. Plenty of diverse opportunities. ..
Pros
workspace
The work culture was so amazing...the people in the department were warm, helpful. The beliefs that customers needs is the most important that we are representives to ensure customers needs are meant.
I was employed at NAB for 26 years and worked through various departments such as accounts management, collections, personal banking and business banking specialising in commercial loans between $5m-$30m. I enjoyed my time at the organisation which had a good culture and good leadership team.
The people you work with are friendly and great to get along with. Direct team leaders are also mostly great. upper management and job security are not good and not a company i would ever trust again
recommended work place and good management great work conditions and salary only for full time workers but 90% are all now casuals which is a shame as experience is let go at the end of contracts.....
Staff are helpful, mostly. There are some management sector that creates stress and undue pressure on the front-line. It felt weird to always question the motives of management.
A very good place to work and grow in your career. Fun place and a lively environment. Would love to go back and join NAB any day. The management is friendly
I worked for NAB over a 25 year period of which I took Maternity Leave and a career break. Was always busy at NAB and never had to look for things to do.
Pros
Shares
Enjoyed my employment with NAB. Training and updates were always up to date. Sales targets were an integral part of the job. Staff were great to work with. Team environment. Unfortunately with all the changes and electronic banking the branch I was working at closed.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NAB - National Australia Bank. Our community is ready to answer.