NAB - National Australia Bank Employee Review

View all NAB - National Australia Bank reviews

Fun Professional workplace with great employees and management
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Aitkenvale QLD28 March 2019
I working a routine everyday from testing the alarms counting the cash draws and processing ATM deposits ect, I found this helpful to know what my task were and when to do complete them before the day began. I learned how to interact with people on a daily basis and my phone manner improved I became confident and took pride in my work. I enjoyed working at the NAB and with the people within the company, I felt the positivity and enthusiasm that they all projected to me.
The hardest part of the job would be having unhappy customers or making mistakes with your customers enquiries because it affects the way you're doing your job and makes you feel negative about you performance.
The most enjoyable part of the job is volunteering for local clubs during Christmas whether selling Fruit cakes to raise money or wrapping gifts for the public.
Pros
A decent break time, Fun working environment, supoort and help form co-workers
Cons
The amount of positions available and hours that are available

Other NAB - National Australia Bank Employee Reviews

bad management
Senior Quality Analyst - Financial Crime Services (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 May 2019
the management is really bad and disorganized. good work place culture and a good team but you really do not know what you are supposed to do in the day till you get to work
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
management
Bullied by a manager
Analyst Programmer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 May 2019
During my stay at NAB, I was bullied by management. I was treated like a second class citizen and was provided no training, support, or work. I was given no guidance and told I was "underperforming" with no explanation as to how. This was the result of me not attending a few team events which lead to management holding a grudge.
Pros
Big name on CV
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NAB - National Australia Bank. Our community is ready to answer.