NAB - National Australia Bank Employee Review

View all NAB - National Australia Bank reviews

NAB and Thirtyfold Cafe environement
Team Assistant / People Leader (Former Employee) –  Docklands VIC9 December 2018
NAB was a great place to work at as well as both Thirtyfold cafe and NAB in the collections area. NAB offered an environement where one could progress and explore avenues of work where they would think possibly may not be something they would ever pursue.
Pros
Great location - Docklands and Northern Suburbs for Cafe
Cons
Retrenchement - current phase at the moment / Cafe - currently employed

Other NAB - National Australia Bank Employee Reviews

bad management
Senior Quality Analyst - Financial Crime Services (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 May 2019
the management is really bad and disorganized. good work place culture and a good team but you really do not know what you are supposed to do in the day till you get to work
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
management
Bullied by a manager
Analyst Programmer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 May 2019
During my stay at NAB, I was bullied by management. I was treated like a second class citizen and was provided no training, support, or work. I was given no guidance and told I was "underperforming" with no explanation as to how. This was the result of me not attending a few team events which lead to management holding a grudge.
Pros
Big name on CV
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NAB - National Australia Bank. Our community is ready to answer.