NAB - National Australia Bank Employee Review

View all NAB - National Australia Bank reviews

Great place to work if you have the right manager
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  700 Bourke Street, Docklands30 December 2018
Depends on area you work in - Management can be very tough and show favouritism towards people they like rather than those with the skills to get the job done.
There are a lot of job opportunities if you are part of the inner circle.
They say they adhere to and support work-life-balance but my experience is that it is frowned upon and career advancement is difficult if you participate in WLB...
Most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with - the people make the job the fun.
Pros
mobile phone, leave loading and WLB
Cons
Expectation of LONG HOURS and socialising

Other NAB - National Australia Bank Employee Reviews

bad management
Senior Quality Analyst - Financial Crime Services (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 May 2019
the management is really bad and disorganized. good work place culture and a good team but you really do not know what you are supposed to do in the day till you get to work
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
management
Bullied by a manager
Analyst Programmer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 May 2019
During my stay at NAB, I was bullied by management. I was treated like a second class citizen and was provided no training, support, or work. I was given no guidance and told I was "underperforming" with no explanation as to how. This was the result of me not attending a few team events which lead to management holding a grudge.
Pros
Big name on CV
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NAB - National Australia Bank. Our community is ready to answer.