Nando's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Nando's:

Nando's Employee Reviews

Australia273 reviews
Good place! Great staff members and fun working plaveanswers my reason to work from 2 years. This place has equal work distribution. I personally raised my restaurant working qualities here to next level.
Nandos isn’t different from any other food based job, except they have a great community. The management is the best I’ve ever had and my co-workers are fun and reliable. Having such a positive work space makes it a great place to be employed.
Your team and immediate coworkers are the best people you will ever meet but working here is so demanding and head office are poor solving issues. Head office are and we’re extremely rude and cutting labour and such while demanding for you to be available 24/7 even tho there’s no casuals. Not a good work life balance but majority of managers and supervisors and team members will do their best to work together with you
good teamwork and bonding, great culture and understanding, fast-paced work and stressful when busy but there's always help and people will look after you
Family - always work as a family and consider others workmates as family.
Courage - work with courage

Pride - work with pride and be proud to be apart of the Nandos family.

Integrity
Pros
Free Lunch
I learned great customer service during job. I also learned team work under pressure environment. I trained so many staff I become capable to do cooking,
Management who implement what Nandos stand for In their individual restaurants Nandos will Definitely be around for many years to come. Best place to have your first job or for working mums studying students overall experience was amazing was hard to actually leave.
weekends are very busy and we need to be very productive of the work place.staff at Nando's are very friendly and from different cultures. so, i can learn lot about different cultures.
Was overwhelmed, the working environment is very fast paced. Organisation skills are required as well as patience and customer service. You need to be able to work in all circumstances.
The managers all had different opinions of how things should be done, this made it difficult to still to one system and carry on the way I shoukd be working onto the next shift. Dishes would be stacked up with no where to put them but u can't take a minute to fix it cus "that's not your problem at that time" regardless if u were actually needed in the next 10 minutes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nando's?
Nandos is a great company to work for. During my years at Nandos I learnt many new skills. When I first started I started out as a cashier and by the time I left Nandos I was na assistant manager. I learnt how to work as a team, and I learnt many skills along the way. The workplace culture at Nandos is diverse. The hardest part of the job is getting through stressful situations on busy nights. The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers, they really make the shift better as well as lifts the teams sprits to get through anything that is thrown at you during a shift.
I had a pretty good time as a chef and griller in Nandos and make a lot of customers really happy and the staff was pretty helpful good memories.
management was great.
uma das melhores emprezas para trabalhar. com horarios de trabalho rotativos com contracto de horas e sem descriminaçao um bom sitio de trabalho
Working at Nandos gave me the confidence to work at any customer service at any environment. I acquired many skills while working there such as, training staffs, team work, stock take in and out and many more.
good experience working with good team and co-operative. creativity during the work. got experience in kitchen hand in fast paced work environment and awesome company.
The work is okay but the boss is not.
I was harassed by the boss.

I then asked for a transfer and got denied because the manager had a put a false statement on my profile. I should have reported but didn’t.
Pros
The people you work with
Cons
Harassment by boss
Great work culture, amazing staff, great food quality, pay could be better, average benefits and great outside work events - really helps with mental and physical wellbeing.
Good place to work at first, started off with a lot of shifts then after a few months they rapidly decreased. Took about a year of begging the manager to finally get more shifts, after constantly asking for more and making them aware of the times where I am constantly free. Only hire new staff if they are recommended by someone that works there otherwise they won't look at any of the resumes handed to them. Friendly work environment.
Fast-paced business to fulfil customers rush hours. The company itself respects and value their staffs and customers, work has been really fun with awesome workmates. Highly value hygiene and quality of food. Very recommended to work and dine in at Nandos.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook. Wikipedia
Typical day is cooking food for customers as well as serve
I learnt more social skills, patience and time management skills

the management is ok

Most enjoyable party of the job would be working with a good bunch of people and getting to know the customers