Napoleon Perdis
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Napoleon Perdis Management reviews

Australia17 reviews
it was great learning step to a careert in retail makeup. the company however needs to focus more on their staff as the turn over is quite high.management needs more training and more staff incentives.
great people to work with unfortunately management needs some upgrades. not enough support for casual staff members especially at the beginning of their employment
Staff are treated so poorly and are not perceived as an asset to the company. They are so forceful with their impossible targets and KPIs. If these are not achieved then instead of offering help they will take your shifts away from you. There is very limited training and support from management which decreases motivation to work. They have lost sight of what makeup artistry is about and are now all about selling and making money at the expense of their employees satisfaction. Instead of pushing employees to be money makers they should look at their own underlying issues of the company.
Pros
Experience doing makeovers
Cons
Poor management, lack of support, poor quality products, pressure
Extremely poor training and communication skills.

My first real shift I was working alone! I had very minimal training and was not instructed on how to use the till and close the store.

Even after notifying my manger about not being trained I continued to be placed on shift alone still without any training.

Management is extremely unhelpful and quite rude at times, they do not respond quickly if at all and also do not care about any of your problems or provide assistance or solutions. Many times I was asked to come into work to cover a shift last minute and my position was even threatened to be taken away if I was unable to come in.

This company is constantly seeking new employees and still haven't realised that something is seriously wrong.

I would not recommend this job to anybody and will no longer be supporting Napoleon Perdis.
Cons
The management in this company really needs to listen to their employees. You are treated poorly, ridiculous weekly targets, bullied and never given time off when you put in months in advance. I have known many girls that have left this company because of the treatment of the staff. Not to mention the nasty training team which basically only teach you how to bully someone in to buying something. This exactly why there are constantly jobs advertised for this company because everyone leaves within the first 6 months.