View all National Disability Insurance Agency reviews

National Disability Insurance Agency

National Disability Insurance Agency Employee Review

NDIA provides a flexible work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. Great development opportunities for those wishing to progress their career. Leaders are understanding and supportive and colleagues are friendly. Overall a positive place to work.

Working parents would appreciate the work life balance

There’s so much room to progress and multiple opportunities within the agency frequently . Management are approachable and often check in with all levels of APS . Plenty of training available . Though they aren’t the highest paying public service agency they are currently negotiating same level APS as other higher paying agencies . The best perk of NDIS is their work life balance . You can discuss your working hours between 7:00am - 6:00pm and they’re flexible with work from home too . Currently 2:3 days home to office ratio but can be 3 days home 2 days office if you have a reason .

stressfull

What is the best part of working at the company?Lot of bureaucracy and bootlickingWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?people and only people, specifically how contractors are treated by permanent employees.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?work from home, no space in officeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?toxic and full of uncertainty of pests in office

Not awful but not great

I did reception and administration work here. Within a few months of working here I was asked to train new people and ended up having to take on a lot of responsibility long term that I was not supported to do, or being paid to do. My manager pretended I wasn't doing the extra work, which speaks to me of a company culture that doesn't really appreciate its staff when it's convenient to ignore unfairness. It was also unpleasant to have to tell participants of the NDIS that they would have to wait long periods of time for anything to be done because the NDIA is slow and frustrating. Pro's include an inclusive environment and good mix of people, loved helping participants and also the pay is descent compared to other similar jobs.

Pros

Decent Pay, Helping People

Cons

Slow and Frustrating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Disability Insurance Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National Disability Insurance Agency with