NATIONAL HOME DOCTOR
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NATIONAL HOME DOCTOR: 6 Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Enjoyed seeing patients at their own home.

This was after Gp service in Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs.I enjoyed this job. constant workshops, Mentor meetings to update our knowledge. Good collegues and administration staff. The Medical directors were there always to support.

Pros

Workshops and free lunch.

Cons

Long after hours.

Great service + company to work for!!

Excellent reputation for quality, professional mentoring, clinical governance and a essential service for Australians when they need care the most! Great workplace culture

good pay with little work

Good place for pay the downfalls are evening and night shifts with barely any prospect of career advancement. Not great support from managers with only one call center.

Pros

pay, after hours good for uni students

Cons

night shifts

Great working enviroment and friendly staff members.

My time with National Home Doctor Service was short lived because the company decided they wanted to down size. I had experienced a great working environment with a great team. Management was understanding and there was a great work/life balance.

Pros

Free fruit, cafe close to work.

A fun and dedicated team in a full throttle environment

One of the busiest and fastest growing companies around. A highly supportive management team and an amazing team of National and Local staff working together to deliver a service to some of the most vulnerable people. This is not the place for anyone who doesn't want to work hard as it is growing faster than it is possible to truly keep up with and change is ongoing, but anyone who can handle and thrive in a high pressure environment is well rewarded.

Pros

Awesome team, supportive management, regular social events

Cons

Long hours, high pressure

The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleague and leaning from them. The office started to get bigger as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NATIONAL HOME DOCTOR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3