National Pharmacies
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

National Pharmacies Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Enjoyed my time, got made redundant do to the companies inability to adapt and recognise threats with in industry. Don’t give them another 10 years before they close
Work elsewhere .. terrible management, poor training supervisors are dishonest and hypocritical, work in another pharmacy. National pharmacies don’t actually pass on savings to customers. They don’t pay any tax either.
Unfortunately the team culture was competitive rather than collaborating and positive. Don’t expect management to be fair and just as they act more favourably and selective to some. Staff training online is extensive and ongoing. There is an expectation to sell customers an annual membership ensuring discounts. The pay rate is good paid weekly and staff get a free membership.
Good company to work for. Management is great. Heaps of learning opportunities if wanted. Very welcoming and they treat their staff great. I personally LOVED working for National Pharmacies. Just wish that they owned more pharmacies in Victoria. I would be willing to work for them again in a heartbeat.
Very slow paced working environment.

Non progressive in terms of keeping up with technology and meeting customers needs.

Over the years that I worked at NP there were and continue to be redundancies and restructures. Males put into managerial roles and female equivalents re positioned.

There is poor workplace culture in this company

The best part of the day was interacting with product and service providers.
Pros
membership + extra 5% discount
Cons
slow paced
I enjoy the environment where i am able to use my skills and expertise which i have been trained for and get a lot of satisfaction with the outcomes and overcoming challenges.

I'm very much a team player and get along very well my colleagues as well as the customers.
Pros
excellent training and standards.
Cons
being employed as casual restricts family planning.