National Workforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

National Workforce Employee Reviews

Australia60 reviews
hi again yes i did like the jobs that I got from you and and the pay was ok i guess and see what happens in the future hopefully you will still like me.
Exciting roles.
Opportunity to make friends.

Relaxed environment.

Work at concerts.

Wide range of jobs.

Good pay.

Friendly environment.

Willing to relocate you.
Needed to work as one whole unit, good communications, and enough there was a lot of work I enjoy doing this.
Management was very good to work with but work was not secured until the day before including the time of the shift.
It's a good company to work with, good pay rate, I could always talk with someone from the company if I had some question. I've learned a lot about customer service.
Pros
good pay rate
Extremely BAD management! Manager has his head shoved where the sun doesn't shine! I was treated very bad! Made to feel like a complete fool. Bullied.
I would absolutely recommend getting a job with National Workforce they are great with recruiting new comers and giving them every chance they can get
Absolutely love working for NWF. It's a fast paced type of industry so be prepared to work at your best. Only disappointment is the cancelling of shifts that were booked in months prior to the event.

Negatives

- Cancelling of shifts day before shift

- Not allowing bar managers to choose who they send home when they know whos most valuable to keep on shift

- Hiring of staff that have no experience behind a bar or even how to correctly pour a beer.

Positives

- Meeting new people and making new friendships

- Gaining more experience and knowledge

- Atmosphere of events
The days started early because of the event and the managers were there to greet us and help us get started with the daily tasks.
Daily tasks included serving food and drinks to customers, cleaning up the corporate box, set up and pack down for the next day.
It was a bit all over the place but it paid well. Fun events and cool people to work with. I found that some of the other workers weren't doing as much but getting paid the same as me but other than that I don't really have much to complain about them.
They were alright I got a call I arrived in for an interview show my references and ID, spoke about my preferences and what they could for me.They shouted me coffee during the process, the meeting was a success for I received a call from them three months down the track
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Workforce?
There are a lot of shifts where you get minimal hours. I feel as though the length and cost of travel to and from events are not worth the length of hours you get. You really have to earn your money; very fast paced work. As you are not provided proper training prior to shifts, you really have to think on your feet. Management could be better. Most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting new people!
Rude people on the other end of the line when I called up, of which cared nothing about the myself at all. Also rather difficult to properly sort out shift work as well as them being late and unorganised with determining shift times, places etc.
Been working with NWF for a few years now, the pay is good but the shifts are more of an event only basis. On average one shift a month so you can't rely on the income. Pay is good however penalty rates aren't there for Saturdays. Professionalism lacks in management and needs to improve. Cancelling a shift in due time according to law still gets you the angry backlash from management regardless of reasoning. Shifts vary in length and sometimes you do not know if you are working 3 hours or 9. Therefore, you do not know if it's worth your time making the commute and effort. My advice to management, please be polite and considerate towards your employees as they have the right to cancel casual shifts in due time. Also, please be consistent in providing sufficient shifts to hard working and regular employees or else you will lose experienced and valuable staff. Please also try taking actual feedback towards employees and promote them to positions that motivate them. No one wants to run as a bar stock replenisher when he/she has substantial experience running the till or leading a team. Other than that, it is a great place to work. Fun and fast paced and the culture at the venues is also great.
Routine work, its the same work over and over again. But it pays the bills.

fcvfdhfhfh ffjjfjbfdjejeo fdvfujfio bsfhejeiof gdfhdidfj vdhufjf gdwjhdouef
Great experience in a fast paced hospitality environment, as well as very flexible shifts and great pay. Get to learn an entire array of skills which you can utilise further in everyday life.
was good experience and wasn't hard to get into trainers are good and always willing to answer questios onsite and offsite, really good communication skills
corporate box - relaxed with a faced paced environment at last drinks
* customer service, RSA duties, cleaning, food handling

Bar - fast paced

* customer service, cash handling, RSA duties, operating till

concert bars - fast paced environment

* customer service, cash handling, RSA duties, operating till
worst company I have every work for.

Management is very unprofessional.

Promised pay rises were not paid.

Bullying and harassment via management towards staff specially towards consultants.

long hours for no pay.

inappropriate behaviors in work place.
best place to learn and work
bar work

food service

customer service

work all over Sydney can be close to home

pay rate are change on Sunday and you get time and after 7 pm
Pros
free luch on breaks
Cons
travel
Would recommend thousand times over great communication pay and safety
Lovely team of workers and all with q can do attitude understanding management
Great people to work for. Always helpful & understanding. Great with there tool box talks talking about health & safety. Making sure everyone understands safety around the work place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Workforce. Our community is ready to answer.