National Workforce Employee Reviews

Fun and rewarding work environment
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW30 July 2019
Great working environment. Love how flexible the hours are and great pay rate. The management is very professional and I highly recommend national workforce out of all the agencies and how generous the people are. Love working at all the big venues across Sydney
Exciting opportunities
Hospitaltlity all rounder (Current Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW30 July 2019
Worked for national for almost 2 years. With my experience it has been nothing but positive and rewarding. I work with a amazing team and get to experience all kinds of work in the hospitality industry. National is very professional in appearance and as a company. Pay rate is very good. So if you like fast pace meeting new people and working at some of the biggest events in Sydney then I recommend national work force.
Pros
Working some of the biggest events in Sydney
Very happy employee
Bar Attendant/ food attendant (Current Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW30 July 2019
Love working with national work force, going around to all different stadiums and events. Has so many benefits to it would highly recommend anyone to this agency!
Fun work place
All Rounder (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 June 2019
Casual on going roles, you get to meet people, work with a lot of people with different cultures, Gain experience in many hospitality sectors. Work at Rugby stadium or even work at concerts.
Pros
Watching and listening to concerts while working
Cons
Hours, fluctuate or differs
what i learnt
laborer, casual on call, part time (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 June 2019
I learnt a lot from national workforce it was my first job in the industrial industry doing labouring, knowing that im building but also making certain structures for Brisbane's infrastructure.
Pros
fun work
Fun fast pace
Fast Food/Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 April 2019
Very fast interacting with he public. Experiencing the atmosphere of passionate loud crowds working in Sporting venues. Versatility and constant change makes the shift faster.
Pros
watch some of the sporting events at the major sporting grounds
Cons
short shifts
Highly Flexible
Hospitality & Events Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 March 2019
Very flexible shifts, especially for those who are seeking work whilst they study.

The management team look upon those who are punctual and well presented at every shift. The more better you present yourself, the extra brownie points and recognition you will receive.

There are some unique opportunities, as job roles vary from client to client.

Shifts are often inconsistent and repetitive, as most of the work offered is at stadiums which are not the most exciting venues to work for.
Pros
Flexible Shifts
Cons
Inconsistent & Repetitive Shifts
Flexible, Pays Well and Easy-Going
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ipswich QLD18 February 2019
National Workforce has excellent staff that will assist you without hesitation and will work around for you to accustom to your schedule. Their downfall is they can be unreliable when fulfilling promises of full-time work.
Sydney Water
AH Business Support Adviser (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 February 2019
The workplace culture was friendly and polite. They respect you as a professional. Great team and great management.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with team members who values the culture of the mission statements of the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that you were not pressured to a timeline.
Pros
Great lunches.
Cons
Flexible hours
Labouring, Machine Operating
Manual Labourer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 November 2018
Always plenty of work to do, some opportunity for full time positions based on 13 week trials, usually quite good pay.
Large range of jobs i've done with them, some bad because they're too repetative and require literally no skill, others can be pretty good, end of the day it's up to you whether you return, but explain what you're looking for in future employment and why you don't want to return to ensure they keep you on call.
Pros
Good wages, Regular work
Cons
Jobs are typically 1-3 weeks (except full time offerings)
It's great
Labourer/ Bar staff (Current Employee) –  Nsw31 October 2018
This company helped me and gave me work when i was financially crippled, i couldn't begin to say enough about it, great people, great work, and great opportunities for more work.
Pros
Lovely people to work with
Cons
None so far
I am happy working for National workforce, because the job what they designed it is so good, the rate and the working hours suit to me.
Pick & pack scanner (Current Employee) –  Prestons NSW1 October 2018
Hi everyone, I am working for National Work force since last month, I am very happy with the opportunity. The job what I doing right now, allowed me to have my own time as a housewife, because the working hour are perfect I am working from Monday to Thursday 10 hours every afternoon- night, having free day on Friday's so every week is long weekend for me. The pay rate is good.
I am so happy with this agency, and also for the company where I working right now, everyday is a pleasure. I have a lot of fun in my job. The work environment is fantastic. I feel so blessed.
Pros
Good working hours, good work environment, feel so happy to do it
Cons
Really I have nothing to say
Challenging but exciting work environment.
Bar and Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 July 2018
It has always been exciting to work on a large variety of events across Sydney and working with National Workforce has made being part of these events an absolute pleasure.

There is great staff and even better colleagues. The staff are always easy to approach and always available to assist you with anything you might need. Although you work with different people majority of the time on each job, everyone you come across is welcoming, understanding and very helpful. Overall great working environment.
Pros
Fun, enjoyable & pays well
Cons
Not many jobs are during regular working hours
horrible expierence
Labour worker (Former Employee) –  Rocklea QLD11 July 2018
national workforce left me unemployed for months at a time, while I was promised jobs and work every week, would not recommend.
I was pushed and shoved around while working and after complaining,still nothing was done.
Pros
good pay
Cons
rude workers
Great organisation to work for
Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 July 2018
Fun and fast paced work environment. Great way to learn various roles within the hospitality industry. Hardest part of the job is long distances to some of the venues. Most enjoyable was working at live concert venues.
Pros
Great to experience various roles within the hospitality industry
Cons
had to travel long distances for work
The best hospitality agency until now (to me)
Staff (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 July 2018
Not usual job, once a week or 2 weeks, but the way they manage their staff, document is very tight. Salary is deserve what I spend on work. Highly recommend. If the shift can be longer, there is no complain about NWF
Pros
No food consumption during working time
Cons
4-5 hours shift
Fun work place and great opportunity to develope more skills and experince
Bar & Food service (Current Employee) –  Australia9 February 2018
Working for national workforce I meet interesting people bland work with a variety of people. I'm thankful for national workforce for giving me the opportunity to develop my skills and experience and working in all types of jobs and areas
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not enough shifts
Great workplace
Registered as Corporate Box Attendant (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD26 January 2018
Great teamwork and great environment. Working with total strangers who quickly become your friends and team on the job. High focus on Work Place Health and Safety.
Exciting
worker (Former Employee) –  sydney8 January 2018
You can be working at the races one day and the next at a music festival, defiantly not boring! Lovely people who run the company, very flexible and easy to work with
Very hectic
Bartender and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 December 2017
Can get extremely busy depending on the venue.

Also recommended that you have thick skin and a high tolerance towards rowdy customers and lazy coworkers
Pros
Free entry into events
Cons
Not always guaranteed to get positions you want

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Workforce. Our community is ready to answer.