Nationwide Health & Aged Care Services Employee Reviews

Great Organisation to work with
Operations Manager - WA/SA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA27 February 2018
I enjoyed my Tenure with Nationwide Health and Aged care , I learnt everyday in my role from my peers and colleagues. NO matter how big or small the task it was done with pride and customer satisfaction in mind. The team was supportive of new ideas and sharing and welcoming new trends.
Pros
Excellent Team Resources
Cons
Huge distances to cover
No recognition for your efforts
Cleaner - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD30 June 2017
Worked for several years for this company in cleaning capacity in nursing home
Consider myself to be a hard honest worker
The expectations and work load for the allocated time is ridiculous.the amount of scrutiny you are constantly under is also unbearable at times recently they lost the contract for the site I work at and the transition process was stressful and poorly negotiated.
Poorly paid for the job that your are expected to do
Pros
Cons
Feel like management don't have your back
Use to be a fun company
Cleaner - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 May 2017
I use to enjoy working for Nationwide for many years until they partnered up with another company. Things changed a lot and not for the good. Management went down, we lost many contracts and still are. A lot of staff are and still are leaving very unhappy. Not enough hours for the high standard of cleaning they asked for. Especially for the wages we got
Pros
Elderly and other cleaners
Cons
Not enough time and wages
A rewarding job
Aged care cleaner (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC7 March 2017
It was a pleasure working with the aged as a cleaner, I took great pride in my ability to do my job, but also had the pleasure of interacting with the residents. The company looks after is staff with regular contact and progress reports.
Pros
Interacting with the aged
Cons
Minutes for cleaning per room, not always enough time.
I enjoyed the job but it was hard work, I learnt a lot about all types of cleaning, my coworkers were good the company unrealistic
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 January 2017
I enjoyed the job but I had a lot to do in a time frame that couldn't be done if you want a very high standed like they do then you should give the employee the time to do it in and pay them I think a decent wage and for the hours you work. I always do my work to a high standed but I was not payed for the hours I put in
Pros
They expected to much for the time they gave you to complete the work
Cons
You would keep your employees happy & productive if you treat them right
very fun team to work for
Administration/Office Support (Former Employee) –  Victoria24 August 2016
Very great team to work for went out of their way to help you to learn more skills always glad to help you if was unsure of anything
Pros
no pros
Cons
expected to much
Very productive and fun work place
NSW Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW14 December 2015
I enjoyed working for Nationwide since the very first day. Worked in the field that I enjoyed very much and for a cause that could identify with and have been proud to have been part of the team. As a manager enjoyed working with executive management and gained great many skills in the field of Residential Aged Care.
Pros
Every experience was pleasent
Cons
Very Very Long Hours
A very desappointing time for Nationwide now
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  SYDNEY12 September 2015
Use to be lots of fun and real work with lots of contracts but the Structure of Nationwide has changed to a point that every one its leaving no happy ...
Cons
No equipment, or incentives any more

Want to know more about Nationwide Health & Aged Care Services?

Ask a question