Natural Factors
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Natural Factors Employee Reviews

long days as each shift is 12 hours. High attention is required for the production of the gel capsules. Attention to standards is strictly enforced. cleanliness is strictly enforced.
12 hour shifts 3-4 days a week. Lots of different cultures. Negative environment unfortunately but I think that is just lack of training in new management
The management only look after themselves and the bottom line. They will cut corners to reduce costs, and work employees to the bone for as little pay as they can. Wage increases are laughable, and any complaint about any part of the work or facility is met with a "disciplinary meeting". Company policies are ridiculous. Workplace safety is minimal at best, and there is a policy of not allowing employees to speak to WorkSafe BC when they are on site. The work itself is easy, though tedious (and sometimes smelly), but the company is dead awful.
Pros
Benefits company they use is amazing
Cons
Atrocious company to work for
I strongly recommend working at Natural Factors. Work culture is awesome, people are collaborative, there are growth opportunities, and since the company has stable business there is high job security.
Pros
Great work culture.
Cons
At times it is pretty fast-paced.
It’s a good company to work so far than I know. They have a good benefits, good management especially safety and security. Mostly employees are very nice, you can complain and they listen to you if you’re right. It’s more attitude and moral values, people are very friendly. It’s just physical more active before you apply read carefully the qualifications and job duties.
A good place to get started but not much room for advancement. Great location for those that live in the Snohomish / Everett / Monroe area. It is a very easy commute.
The owner actually cares about the employees, and invest in them.
This results in a safe place to work which impelles the employee to do more in return.
Supportive leadership and fantastic benefits! The company truly cares about the wellbeing of employees and doesn’t hesitate to make improvements that make workers jobs easier and safer.
Natural Factors really cares about their employees. They treat them well with pay/benefits/perks and are devoted to the quality of their products.
They are incredibly understanding with with unforeseen life dilemmas and went above and beyond to be accommodating during the death of a family member. If you value a company that invests in their employees, I would highly recommend working here.
Enjoyed my time there. Friendly work environment. Enjoyed learning new tasks that helped me appreciate the challenges of construction. In the end, I was able to see the contributions of the work crew leading to a finished product.
no support easy to suffer from burnout, favortism, safety improvements needed, proper staff reviews to weed out the employees that do not contribute,
Good job great people would recommend. Work with people with disabilities decent amount of hours . They are located near the casino which there is not such great bus times
Stepping stones opportunity pay is ok if you're willing to travel hours are not that bad night shift time goes pretty good if you like those hours and pay is ok
This is a horrible place to work. No advancement. If you are able to think independently or have any skills prepare to be ignored, belittled and bullied. The company values chaos, they work hard to replace all English speaking workers with imports from overseas. Many are unable to communicate at all, which means they don’t understand food safety standards, basic hygiene standards, processes or safety standards. As a result quality is compromised and the whole facility is quite dirty.
I had to leave for personal reasons, but my time at natural factors was enjoyable and positive. The management on overnight shift were very helpful and understand of my personal difficulties
productive with fun team working environment, but you can not improve and get high level position if you do not have a connection.
get a title to this company do not related to your qualification just need a strong connection.and the reason I am going to change my job.
i like working for this company , its just that it failed to recognize and support the full potential of those few "achievers", ends up leaving for companies who trusts and truly value their talents.
Pros
employee appreciation events, discounts
Cons
lack of growth opportunity
Bad leadership. They fire workers without giving a reason and the person who is doing the firing has someone else do it for them. Cowardly way to fire a worker.
Pros
Cons
Poor communication
I think Natural Factors is a pretty good company. I am surrounded by nice people, and HR cares about your safety. The growth speed of company can be a bit much sometimes and keeps everyone busy. I don't know the direction or big picture of the company, but it has been good so far.
Shifts are not rotated, which I like. I can keep the same schedule and shift.
Pros
Seems like good benefits, but too lazy to use them yet
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Super great place to work. Best part of my job is interacting with my work family to ensuring we all go home safe every day. The fact that no 2 days are the same, challenges me the realize my full potential. Hard work and commitment will most certainly be rewarded.
Pros
All round great benefits
Cons
Good company to work for as a private company. Good values. Change is pretty slow, but efforts to change is visible.
I like most of the people I work with. Management lacks in communication for overall strategy of the company, but team basis and department basis is good.
Pros
good benefits, work/life balance
Cons
communication, feels like there are walls between the departments