I did not have any . I went there with the intention to work but I was given a task far below my expertises. Managers are mostly there for themselves. The one in one with manager did not bring any changes .
Some of the benefits include, location, good office facilities, great people who were fun to be around, supportive and understanding.
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at nbn™?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at nbn™?3 people answered
- If you were to leave nbn™, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does nbn™ have a staff discount? How much is nbn™’s staff discount?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at nbn™?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at nbn™?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at nbn™?2 people answered
- I'm 28 years old and I want to get into the tech part of nbn. I've worked in a youth centre for 7 ye…2 people answered
- What is the annual leave policy like at nbn™? How many days of annual leave do you get per year?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at nbn™?One person answered