nbn™ Employee Reviews in North Sydney NSW

An exciting, innovative and value adding experience.
Senior Scheduler (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW11 April 2019
NBN is an innovative organisation delivering very complex infrastructure. I found my days at NBN challenging, in good way, utilizing my knowledge and experience. I learned to be flexible and how to think outside of the square to solve the many problems that occurred.
Management was very supportive and understanding, giving me access to people and information I needed to carry out my specialized work. Management also gave me responsibility to lead the process and accepted my opinions and determinations. I was also given the opportunity to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Though there were daily pressures to complete tasks by strict deadlines, people were relaxed and friendly and would always take time out to help.
The hardest part of my job was to understand the technology breakthroughs that occurred at a regular pace and then to find a solution on delivering that new technology.
I found the most enjoyable part of my job was adding value.
Pros
Fantastic view of Sydney Harbor from my office
Cons
It took a long time to travel in the lifts lunchtime.
Worst employee turn-over rate!
IT Support (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW10 February 2019
I have worked in the company as a contract for 14 months out of which I was asked to leave for 2 months and requested me to take back the same role. On an average, the head office at 100 Arthur Street will have 8 Full Time New starters and 6 resigning employees(NOT CONTRACTORS) every week.
Pros
Used to give a good value to your profile! You will be paid good when you are an FTE.
Cons
No job security
Comfortable workplace complete with daily needs provided
Consultant Project Planner (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW20 March 2016
A lot of people coming from different backgrounds develop a friendly culture in the work environment. Really supportive towards new employer like me
Overview
HSE Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW22 October 2014
 Supporting the HSE team on various HS&E activities
 Interacting and consulting with internal stakeholders in HS&E
 Processing claims
 Supporting HS&E operations developing reviewing and amending corporate HSE standards, procedures, processes and systems
 Process workers compensation claims for the early and safe return to work of employees suffering from a work-related injury or illness
 Emergency management systems and HSE procurement
 Ensuring all site staff are fully equipped with the right PPE
 Updating/ maintaining risk registers and ensuring that this was kept up to date in line with any changes to the WHS Act, WHS Regulation and Code of Practice.