nbn™
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

nbn™ Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia99 reviews
making sure all contractors attend these jobs for the day.Fast paced with lots of stress.Dealing with cust and there complaints.Makingsure techs follow all procedures.
Pros
gained alot of experience
Cons
One of the best companies to work for in Australia. Provide good work - life balance and competitive pay as well. Love to recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Relaxed organization with good employee benefits
Cons
Government stakeholder
This workplace was not what I had expected it to be.

As a government run incentive to provide faster more reliable internet services in Australia I was overwhelmed at the chaotic and underhanded approach to consumers in this call center.

For myself personally it felt as though the customer service handling of enquiries was fobbed off back to the RTS ( Telco providers).

Education around mixed-multi technologies or BROADBAND has not been provided freely to consumers and in fact many are still mislead in regards to exactly what NBNco is able to provide to consumer markets.

Witnessed this year during COVID they magically increased bandwidth to consumers and created a basic 25/1 plan for free consumption.
Inernally this company will effectively go private with taxpayers being the contributors and will not receive any additinal benefits.

Under a Malcolm Turnbull government it is easy to see why the CEO stood down purely because the internal corrupt nature and delivery of the NBN to general public is misleading and false.
Pros
Paid Well
Cons
Misleading and deceptive conduct
Manageable workload, decent salary, favouritism, not secured job any more. Some department got secured job. I would recommend working for nbn though. Work culture not good any more
Management are lacking knowledge.You raise the same issues multiple times & nothing changes.Constantly changing role type & atmosphere is very unpleasant.
NBN is relaxed place to work. The teams are good and supportive. Flexible working, you can work from home sometimes.
Decent pay and great working teams.
Not good company would not give up my day job pay your own fuel and expected to travel long distances no rewards bad manager had no idea of location poor communicate
It could be a great experience for some, for others a nightmare. It really depends who you report into.
Salary was above average.
They will stretch you out for their buck!

Politics all over the place

Toxic work culture

Depends who you know, not what you know...

You need heaps of luck or the right colour to progress up into the organisation.
I enjoyed working with this organisation: the pay was good and I did everything from home. It was my job to organise cables for them. However, it would take a very long time for them to pay me. Eventually, they stopped giving me the essential supplies for no reason. It was like I was forgotten about. I ended up leaving this job because of this.
Pros
Work from home, good pay, stress-free
Cons
Unorganised, may forget about your presence
it is a great place to work, the company gives a flexible work environment and good salary package compared to the market.
however, it will start to reduce the size of the company soon due to the completion of the initial rollout. other than that, it is a great place to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at nbn™?
Easy and flexible working hours
cooperative and easy going coworkers

better salary and paid leaves
work life balance
constructive feedback and opportunities to learn more
 Supporting the HSE team on various HS&E activities
 Interacting and consulting with internal stakeholders in HS&E

 Processing claims

 Supporting HS&E operations developing reviewing and amending corporate HSE standards, procedures, processes and systems

 Process workers compensation claims for the early and safe return to work of employees suffering from a work-related injury or illness
 Emergency management systems and HSE procurement
 Ensuring all site staff are fully equipped with the right PPE

 Updating/ maintaining risk registers and ensuring that this was kept up to date in line with any changes to the WHS Act, WHS Regulation and Code of Practice.