nbn™ Employee Review

An exciting, innovative and value adding experience.
Senior Scheduler (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW11 April 2019
NBN is an innovative organisation delivering very complex infrastructure. I found my days at NBN challenging, in good way, utilizing my knowledge and experience. I learned to be flexible and how to think outside of the square to solve the many problems that occurred.
Management was very supportive and understanding, giving me access to people and information I needed to carry out my specialized work. Management also gave me responsibility to lead the process and accepted my opinions and determinations. I was also given the opportunity to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Though there were daily pressures to complete tasks by strict deadlines, people were relaxed and friendly and would always take time out to help.
The hardest part of my job was to understand the technology breakthroughs that occurred at a regular pace and then to find a solution on delivering that new technology.
I found the most enjoyable part of my job was adding value.
Pros
Fantastic view of Sydney Harbor from my office
Cons
It took a long time to travel in the lifts lunchtime.

Other nbn™ Employee Reviews

A good place to work but the company has a lot to learn in their day to day thinking and how they run the company is very non cost affective.
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alice Springs Region NT6 May 2019
Hardest part of the job was the excessive travel that was expected to be drive every day.
Having my manager 1600 kilometres away and not understanding remote localities was a big problem.
Great Company
Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 May 2019
Good company to work, except that the company has less permanent positions and mostly contract employment.

Great Work Life balance
Opportunity to grow
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Job Security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at nbn™. Our community is ready to answer.