* We manage a great variety of complex major incidents ranging from Payroll outage 1 day before payday to Cyclone Debbie.
* Managing a Technical bridge requires the utmost people skills, we need to extract information from Technical engineers, Then create a report in a non-technical manner for the senior management to understand.
* Management skills are limited to managing Technical bridges of up to 70 people, this takes a great deal of managerial authority and a great deal of knowledge with confidence.
* Workplace culture has to be at the core of the team and individual
* The hardest part of my job would be to ensure I have correctly understood the Technical engineers and architects, I have translated the information correctly in my communications prior to submitting to the wider business.
* Most rewarding part of my current role would be when service is fully restored in the shortest time.
I decide if i work from home or office
Long shift 12 hours interrupts Family life