NCML
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NCML Employee Reviews

The team at NCML are great to work with, The training is great and goes into depth for what you do. I started in level 2 skips which has many challenges. This is not a job for those who are faint hearted you need a desire to chase your goals as KPI's and expectations are given daily. Team expectations are clear and you will need to work with your team to make an impact. The way teams interact is great and all wins are really celebrated. The good days can start to feel further and further apart and you need a strong resilience to be able to forge ahead through this and continue the job. If you have issues with searching for things in an outside of the box manner this role will come with many challenges. Active listening will definitely be a benefit for you. Best thing to remember is the Customers you are talking to are always going to be reluctant and are not waiting for your calls. You will need to be able to speak and understand their situations while remaining firm in why you are needing to assist them. People will lash out at you but it's more to cover the reasons you are calling them about then anything personal. The teams will become your second family and friendships are made to last here.
Pros
1st Tuesday of month massage
Cons
city location no parking
Typical day consists of making outgoing calls 80-100 per day to debtors to arrange payment on outstanding debts. handling incoming calls from clients and debtors. skip tracing to find delinquent debtors. data entry adding to data base- amending when required. loading contracts. learning compliance new regulations. in house training. I enjoy my role it is challenging and at times confronting. I have developed the art of listening effectively negotiating on many levels with firmness and tact.
Pros
extensive training
Cons
can be stressfull