NCML
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NCML Job Security & Advancement reviews

I want leave this company because of posting places are not nearer to my home town. I am able to do financial management, Warehouse management and how to tackle customers.
It is professional job and training best All employe best Very good job I have larnt lot of thinks Always sporting all employe each other I'm happy..
This company is a Commodity trading company with their own storage facilities for storage of commodities apart from other business. Company is good, Management is capable and good, Salary is on time with annual increment but limited scope of growth for Civil engineers.
Work culture -Open work culture -Opportunity to learn beyond profile -Chance to be part of business development -learned multitasking(like managing administrative work to technical) Hardest part of the job was new settlement of laboratory with less manpower
So funny and glad to work with them.because every person of the NCML have a great personality and so familiar. I am appreciate them for they give me a opportunity to work with themselves. I Will be leave the job,because the salary is not suitable for me..