NCML
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NCML Management reviews

Work environment is good in Ncml and better place to get experience in Warehouse management and agri commodities, we can learn the updated agri commodities details.
I want leave this company because of posting places are not nearer to my home town. I am able to do financial management, Warehouse management and how to tackle customers.
This company is a Commodity trading company with their own storage facilities for storage of commodities apart from other business. Company is good, Management is capable and good, Salary is on time with annual increment but limited scope of growth for Civil engineers.
Very good company big platform for NCDEX Very nice filling my first day to Last day. Good management of company Timlely swal quris clients and employees
Very attractive work place & many more to learn. supportive management and good working culture. I have learn many more in this company.company worked with private and public sectors.company create a good platform for employees.
The Ncml company is good to improve the basic knowledge about commodity present marketing but job growth is nill. The working management is so nice Time management is also good