Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Australia64 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,849 reviews

Productive generous educational

Good people to work with. Great company ethics to employees. Generous staff facilities, discounts. Great facilities on sight. Well trained & diverse environment.

Pros

Discount in staff store

Cons

I didnt work there long enough

Productive and professional

Be responsible respectful, and courteous many duties in overall, in running gatehouse, with all persons, staff, contractors, management , and monitor all traffic, and weighbridge operations. Is well set out and Triple RRR now has contract, with lower wages.

Pros

no breaks

My best experience between 3 companies Thought 15 years experience

Work in Nestle splendid , it was my best experience , great salary ( fincial and emotional ) , a respectful company and great companies’ values . The best comercial team I ever had .

Pros

Salary, team, values, time

Terrible working environment with management that are adversarial

Work colleagues are like school bullies. Management are like strict school teachers and principals. Work colleagues are placed in managerial roles over us. They manage to choose the biggest bullies and colleagues who rat on you every chance they get for even taking too long to go to the toilet.

Empresa e equipes de excelência

Ambiente tranquilo, grande oportunidades de crescimento dentro da empresa, aprendizagem em várias áreas, a equipe é maravilhosa, e a empresa proporciona vários incentivos para os funcionários. A dificuldade maior é apenas lidar com uma grande quantidade de dados devido a empresa ser de grande porte, e no caso dos funcionários de campo, quando acontece de ficar em lojas muito distantes de casa (já que a empresa não permite o uso de transporte próprio).

Quality tier one employer of choice

Strategic and methodical employer with long term vision. Creating added value opportunities well ahead of competitors, and exiting lower value commodity products. Great opportunities & experiences for those prepared to travel / relocate to where resources are required.

Bureaucratic and highly political

This company is bureaucratic, slow to change and not a place to encourage innovation . Very short term profit orientation. Unfortunately the management team profess to seek an experimental spirit - however this is not evident and it is a boys club - with emphasis on short term results which is discouraging for more progressive individuals who seek to make a difference. If one understands that one is simply a cog in a very small wheel in Australia - one can find a niche in this organisation that really want people who can tow the line, take instruction and not challenge the status quo.

Great company with sincere desire to do good in the World

Great company with sincere desire to do good in the World - however highly layered, networked and SLOW. Work / Life balance out of sync due to the on-going cost pressures common across all FMCG sectors these days, but fantastic people, loads of growth & development opportunities both locally and internationally.

Nestle was a great company to work for

Great company we were like a family after 25 years. I gained lots of experience during my time there, and made lifelong friends who I miss very much since the shutdown.

It was good to learn about new stuff

It so enjoyable to work for Nestle ,easy ,good people to work with,also it good to learn new stuff,every one that i work there are so helpfull,n get along.

Great conditions

Great place to work with good conditions but not much opportunity for a casual worker. I would love to have the opportunity to have a full time job with Nestle.

Navigation internally, slow process, a lot of stakeholder alignment required to get things done. Career Development opportunities, global footprint, performance focused, passionate about brands and consumers.

Great company, unstable hours for this job

Being on call all the time made it difficult to plan out my working hours, however it was a good company to work for and I would've loved to stay had the job been more suitable and stable, as Nestle is a very professional and organised company.

Fun workplace

It’s an Multicultural workplace where everyone get along with each other And also It’s a workplace full of gold setting and a lot of opportunities for the workers

Pros

Opportunities

Cons

Nestle was quite a reasonable company to work for, the people where a friendly group, the location back then was sensational (CBD Town Hall)

I was excited to have the opportunity to work for Nestle as they were a very large and professional firm. The staff were dedicated and approachable, and there were opportunities to progress and move around the organisation if you wanted to.

Pros

Staff discounts on a wide range of foods

Cons

Moved out of the CBD to Rhodes

Excellent

I have been working at Nestle from 1986 up to 2017 for 32+ years. So am fully aware of the culture & standards of this GREAT company. This is the best Family company in the world. Its my gratitude to serve for Nestle World wide as long as possible. The Management styles, working environments are the Best to my knowledge.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No conns

Great household brands and great marketing training

Great brands, great marketing training and end to end ownership of brand management. Lack of flexibility (or trust in employees) in work styles (i.e. no WFH or laptops so you were chained to the PC in the office).

Pros

Brands, training

Cons

No WFH, no laptops (only desktops)

Excellent Company to work for

They care about you, your health, and career progress. They put some pressure on you but it is very useful for you to learn some new skills. in the future, you will be able to easily handle tasks catching up the deadline.

Pros

good environment, skilled colleagues

Cons

many trainings

Good Money

More health and safety, good people and good community. Good organising, happy to go work and back home.The main thing its closer to home and suit hours.

Pros

staff sales

Great culture and people

Great work life balance. Most people are good. Grocery sales is very hectic. Have to look after the entire Nestle portfolio. Great in terms of looking after consumers and good health. Expectations are very high.

Pros

Great Senior leadership

Cons

A lot of work in grogery. No specialised team to look after a category.

Excellent workplace, productive, friendly

Nestle is one of the best companys i've worked for. I would always walk in to work with a smile and at the end of the day i go home with a smile. Everyone was friendly and was always there to help you when you needed help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2