Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Work in Nestle splendid , it was my best experience , great salary ( fincial and emotional ) , a respectful company and great companies’ values . The best comercial team I ever had .
Pros
Salary, team, values, time
Work colleagues are like school bullies. Management are like strict school teachers and principals. Work colleagues are placed in managerial roles over us. They manage to choose the biggest bullies and colleagues who rat on you every chance they get for even taking too long to go to the toilet.
Ambiente tranquilo, grande oportunidades de crescimento dentro da empresa, aprendizagem em várias áreas, a equipe é maravilhosa, e a empresa proporciona vários incentivos para os funcionários. A dificuldade maior é apenas lidar com uma grande quantidade de dados devido a empresa ser de grande porte, e no caso dos funcionários de campo, quando acontece de ficar em lojas muito distantes de casa (já que a empresa não permite o uso de transporte próprio).
Strategic and methodical employer with long term vision. Creating added value opportunities well ahead of competitors, and exiting lower value commodity products. Great opportunities & experiences for those prepared to travel / relocate to where resources are required.
This company is bureaucratic, slow to change and not a place to encourage innovation . Very short term profit orientation. Unfortunately the management team profess to seek an experimental spirit - however this is not evident and it is a boys club - with emphasis on short term results which is discouraging for more progressive individuals who seek to make a difference. If one understands that one is simply a cog in a very small wheel in Australia - one can find a niche in this organisation that really want people who can tow the line, take instruction and not challenge the status quo.
Great company with sincere desire to do good in the World - however highly layered, networked and SLOW. Work / Life balance out of sync due to the on-going cost pressures common across all FMCG sectors these days, but fantastic people, loads of growth & development opportunities both locally and internationally.
Great company we were like a family after 25 years. I gained lots of experience during my time there, and made lifelong friends who I miss very much since the shutdown.
It so enjoyable to work for Nestle ,easy ,good people to work with,also it good to learn new stuff,every one that i work there are so helpfull,n get along.
Great place to work with good conditions but not much opportunity for a casual worker. I would love to have the opportunity to have a full time job with Nestle.
Navigation internally, slow process, a lot of stakeholder alignment required to get things done. Career Development opportunities, global footprint, performance focused, passionate about brands and consumers.
Being on call all the time made it difficult to plan out my working hours, however it was a good company to work for and I would've loved to stay had the job been more suitable and stable, as Nestle is a very professional and organised company.
It’s an Multicultural workplace where everyone get along with each other And also It’s a workplace full of gold setting and a lot of opportunities for the workers
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Nestle cares about its employees and tries to make each employee feel appreciated. There were nice days when you would come to work and find a free gift on your desk for you to sample their new line. Every Christmas they gave each employee a free Christmas hamper stacked with delicious goodies. I left only because I did not enjoy this particular role otherwise the team, company and culture of Nestle was very warm.
I was excited to have the opportunity to work for Nestle as they were a very large and professional firm. The staff were dedicated and approachable, and there were opportunities to progress and move around the organisation if you wanted to.
Pros
Staff discounts on a wide range of foods
Cons
Moved out of the CBD to Rhodes
I have been working at Nestle from 1986 up to 2017 for 32+ years. So am fully aware of the culture & standards of this GREAT company. This is the best Family company in the world. Its my gratitude to serve for Nestle World wide as long as possible. The Management styles, working environments are the Best to my knowledge.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No conns
Great brands, great marketing training and end to end ownership of brand management. Lack of flexibility (or trust in employees) in work styles (i.e. no WFH or laptops so you were chained to the PC in the office).
Pros
Brands, training
Cons
No WFH, no laptops (only desktops)
They care about you, your health, and career progress. They put some pressure on you but it is very useful for you to learn some new skills. in the future, you will be able to easily handle tasks catching up the deadline.
Pros
good environment, skilled colleagues
Cons
many trainings
More health and safety, good people and good community. Good organising, happy to go work and back home.The main thing its closer to home and suit hours.
Pros
staff sales
Great work life balance. Most people are good. Grocery sales is very hectic. Have to look after the entire Nestle portfolio. Great in terms of looking after consumers and good health. Expectations are very high.
Pros
Great Senior leadership
Cons
A lot of work in grogery. No specialised team to look after a category.
Nestle is one of the best companys i've worked for. I would always walk in to work with a smile and at the end of the day i go home with a smile. Everyone was friendly and was always there to help you when you needed help.
Amazing environment full of hardworking and passionate people, who accept and acknowledge all people not matter the outcome. Well paying job.. that pays what you deserve.
Pros
Breaks when necessary