Nestle Nespresso Employee Reviews

Professional environment with great customer service
Coffee specialist (Current Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW19 January 2018
Excellent training, empowering and supportive team.
Workplace culture is professional, productive and motivating.
The management is very encouraging of setting personal development and professional development goals.
Character building for all the wrong reasons.
Coffee specialist (Former Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW19 November 2017
Not the worst place I've worked. Not the best.

Work-life balance is hard when rosters show no consistency and also can be released and updated last minute.

Management doesn't always display the ability to performance manage the underperforming team members. The retention rate is pretty terrible, in six months in one store I literally saw half the staff either leave or move to a new location.

Regional is an interesting woman who I once saw yank a casual employees ponytail whilst asking her if her hairstyle was work appropriate. Widely disliked by team member across stores and an open joke within the company.

Salary is really only good if you are a casual employee. Otherwise, your salary is set and your overtime is rewarded with time in lieu rather than financial compensation. [management also ask that you follow up on this and therefore don't monitor how much overtime you really do]

The greatest reward is the monthly coffee allowance and that working for Nespresso is a good thing to have on your Cv. To have worked in a premium environment has given me to the opportunity to move onto something better.
Fun working environment
Coffee Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 October 2017
A fantastic brand and learning culture within the team. If you love coffee then it becomes an excellent bonus. If you love dealing with people then the position becomes handy...All good...
Pros
Fun working environment...
Cons
Low salary
Great team
Stock Controller (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 September 2017
Although I find it really hard to actually have a life since I work here, it is a nature of any retail enviroment therefore it is not limited to Nespresso. The team in Sydney is fantastic, better to work with than the teams in New Zealand. Management on a higher level was better in New Zealand as I find the boutiques in Sydney have lower head count which doesn't align with the high expectations and makes the daily life at work rushed and stressful. If they would look into this and change it, it would be a fantastic company to work for.
Pros
Free coffee allocation for staff
Cons
Weekend work and overtime required to cover low head count
Great place to work.
FULL TIME/PART TIME COFFEE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Perth WA30 June 2017
I had a great time working there, it was one of the best jobs I'd ever had. Would definitely go back. 11/10
Only issue I had was the work life balance, but that was my own issues, not theirs.
Pros
Teamwork, leadership, customers, free coffee
Cons
Permenant working weekends.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW24 October 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Very good team.