Nestle Purina

Nestle Purina Employee Reviews

Good place to work for.
Accounts Receivable Officer (Former Employee) –  Smeaton Grange NSW27 November 2019
Working at Nestle Purina is relax environment, people are collaborative. Manager is supportive and lenient. Enjoy working there as there is teamwork and respect for each other.Had learned new things and good performance is appreciated.
Good place to work, lovely co-workers
Purchasing, IT and Account Receivable Officer (Former Employee) –  Smeaton Grange NSW18 June 2018
Staff worked as a team, no division between office & warehouse.
Managers let you get on and do your job - with great autonomously.
but also worked within a team environment as well.
Rewarding category to work in
Category (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 January 2018
Pet Care is a very rewarding category to work in. Hardest part of Purina is the politics and grandstanding. If you are not part of the bigger vision you are easily overlooked and not developed.
Pros
Rewarding category
Cons
Long hours, little recognition, too much politics
Large global company who will only do things their way,no matter the consequences.
Production,production and more production . No real concern over work/ life balance of employees.
Nobody knows what is going on as top manager on site changes every two to three years.
Many great work colleagues.
Hardest part of job is trying to understand which direction the company is going,very poor team work.
Reasonable pay and benefits.
Pros
Free pet food
Cons
Long shift hours
Bullying is rife within this company so beware
rather not say (Current Employee) –  canning24 March 2017
This place is nothing short of a sweatbox. The management revels in bullying to get what they want and are very proud of this fact. They have a real racial problem within the shopfloor and hardly a day goes by without somebody being suspended they do love a good suspension do Nestle wisbech. we currently have a undercover reporter filming for piece on tv it really is that bad.
Pros
free cat food WOW
Cons
bullying management
Challenging Job/Great people to work with
lo/lf forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW2 January 2017
Loved working at Nestle Purina,always kept busy sorting out problems that poor training in the management team could not fix.
I mainly received,put away and replenish stock throughout the warehouse.Worked with a team of 7 forklift operators,young and old.
The time I spent there was a challenge with 6 different managers with 6 different ideas.The people on the floor were great to work with and will sadly miss them all.
Pros
free pet food now and then
Cons
recognition
Nestlé Australia is a subsidiary of Nestlé SA. Nestlé Oceania employs more than 5,000 people, operates 12 factories, 5 distribution centres and 20 off
Machinist/Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Smeaton Grange NSW28 September 2016
• Sewing single needle automatic sewing machines (Brother, Juki, Mitsubishi)
• Cutting nylon collars and leads using Ultrasonic cutting Machine
• Process Packing machine operations
• Riveting buckles and D rings to produce leather collars
• Quality control
• Arranging dispatch
• Working autonomously in a team environment with management and employees
great place too work!!!
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Smeaton Grange NSW23 March 2016
great staff and very well managed staff was looked after. very clean modern warehouse and system good quality equipment and always busy
Pros
good working envirment good people and well looked after by management
Cons
the smell of dog food
Great working environment, variety of things to do on a daily basis
Merchandiser - Casual (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA21 April 2015
I learnt a variety of things whilst working for Nestle Purina.
Building of Displays, placing orders, relay implementation, stock rotation, Cutting in New Lines, putting up point of sale.
Working independently but also with some great team members.
Management was very supportive and there always to lend a helping hand if needed.
Its okay I guess but over all the work is very flexible and reasonable
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 February 2015
I just wished that Nestle Purina notified us about our shift and thats below our workload because like we didn't know what was going on and didn't notify us that they were gonna dismiss us like birds. Most of all the supervisors was very flexible with you but if you do your job no trouble at all but the employers and supervisors should of known better for the full timers slacking off for day shift, pointing fingers at night shift when us night shift casuals didn't do anything wrong, and not only that they should of sacked them full time people because they abuse the sick days and they even slack off at work and when I see that it makes it unfair for us because we always picked up every bits and pieces and the HR is definately blind in seeing that.

after all 1 of 5 stars for you Nestle Purina