Play YouTube video button
Network Nursing Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Network Nursing Agency Employee Reviews

Australia22 reviews
Featured review
Network Nursing Agency selected this as a representative review
I felt fortunate to be with this agency for almost 15 years now. It opened so many doors to prosper my nursing career not just clinically but also in education.
Pros
Good worklife balance
Cons
Can’t think of any
18 May 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us - we really appreciate the positive feedback.
Have a good administration team, who work even at night hours to coordinate anew work shifts and opportunities to the members.
Moreover, they have a good communication manner with the staff.
18 May 2020
Very easy to communicate with , have diverse job opportunities , they keep up to date with latest trends and you feel acknowledged & wanted within their organisation.
Pros
pay, job types, communication
Cons
no online system to put your avilabilities but happy with emailing them.
18 May 2020
e are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
This is my first job. They pay good and gives a lot of shifts. Staff are friendly and easy to contact especially when there are problems at the filed.
18 May 2020
This is so great to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
I have been working with NNA for about 8 months and I really really love to work with NNA. The management is great. The manager, roster team members, payroll officers, admin and everyone in the NNA are friendly, supportive, collaborative and approachable. They care about staff and always provide professional development opportunities to everyone in the team. The pay rate is great, on time and extremely fair. Overall, I enjoy my nursing pathways with NNA. Thank you.
from mid term of the lat term the hospital always cancel shifts, for some staff it is so stress full if they cancel shift , please if we book for a shift don't cancel it or at least each staff need to be given 2 -3 shift per week. I am really concern about this matter.
It is a very nice place to work in vast opportunities, Great management. It's so good working here. They make up when your shifts are cancelled, giving you options for other hospitals.
Do not understand the human being's aspects. I have come across a few incidents like, rude customers, rude employees and inhuman behavior of NNA employees, where they didn't listen to the person who is already working.
Been working with them for nearly 3 years. good experience I was able to work in different hospitals and different wards. I was able to learn alot of things, because it was my first time to be introduced in health care system of Australia and its quite different with what i learned and practiced. BUut shifts will be given to you depends on the season.
All the staff are very cooperative. Sometimes its very hard to get the shift because of hospital not being busy. However they tried their best to provide you the shift.
I got a lot of shift in different area of care and different facility. It is a very interesting and fun experience to work as an agency nurse for Network Nursing Agency
It’s good Agency to start working in Hospital. I got well experience in different Age care and Hospital also got
Chance to work with different cultural background people.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flexible working hours
Flexible for people on working holidays visa. Salary is very good. Good experience working on different wards gaining different skills and experience.
The company is a great workplace!.I so much enjoy my time working for the owner and also to all my clients. They give you so much option and also workloads, as you end up giving up some just to rest.
Pros
Excellent rate
Cons
Long travel
I am an international RN that moved to Sydney looking for work, NNA hired me, I did some training with them, and they really helped me get my foot in the door career wise here. While it is agency work - there are highs and lows as far as work availability - but for the most part I had more work opportunities then I wanted to take. I always felt like I had support or someone to call, the director always makes you feel like you can call for anything. There was a wide variety of places to work, so I got experience in multiple areas and hospitals. I really appreciated the experience I had with NNA and am so grateful for my time there!
Pros
penalty rates, flexible schedules
Cons
no guaranteed work
I have been with NNA since 2005 till now, I felt so fortunate and privileged that I was given all the job opportunities that suits my family and other commitments. So many doors were opened for me just being in this agency. Nahid has helped countless hardworking migrants like me who aspire to be in this beautiful country and valued hard work and dedication of her staff. I am forever grateful.....
Pros
Excellent Job opportunities
Cons
Nothing I could think of, I am lucky to get the shifts, areas and job that suits my family circumstances.
One of the best Sydney based agencies. Its agency work so obviously the shifts go up and down but I generally get offered more shifts than I want to take. The pay is much better than other agencies i have worked with too.
Pros
Lots of available work
Cons
agency work is not for everyone
As a agency nurse can choose own time to work. Can also choose which hospital you like to work and white shift you want to work. Agency can be very flexible,
Agency work with agency conditions.

Excellent pay and payroll.

Excellent communication.

Work available in a number of healthcare settings including both public and private hospitals.

Work available in a wide number of locations geographically.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Agency conditions re: leave
I have found NNA management & staff to be warm & welcoming. I feel comfortable working with them. I have worked for a couple of other agencies in the past & I currently work for a separate one to NNA, which I've been with for several years. I was told about NNA from another happy employee when I had full time employment. I admit that I was a little nervous to join another agency & initially took 6 month to take the plunge. I was nervous that perhaps I wouldn't get work, or as I've found with other agencies they can be a little painful to deal with when it came to getting the work, then having to deal directly with one staff member due to the team not being efficient. I can say this, the staff are wonderful at NNA, they not only know my name, but they are warm in their interactions, they listen, they don't bother me, if I say I can't work certain days, they don't phone me. If I need work, they find it. They don't send me to distant places or place me inappropriately to my level of skills. They are attentive. When I've asked for certain things, they've managed to do it. I've had not one bad interaction. The senior staff are lovely & the owner is so attentive & professional, in fact, she is hardworking & a great, kind, generous business person. I can't fault them. I have continuous work, I get paid well, I'm not barraged with phone calls at all hours. I have been with NNA now since May 2016 & my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Actually, I've even told several friends to join & one did & is very happy.
Pros
Great Opportunities. Professional Service.
Cons
Can't think of one.
The company that I am in with is not just a work place for me but a "home" as staffs are friendly and always working as a team all the time.