Network Nursing Agency Employee Reviews

Good and Flexible hours
Assistant in Nursing (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW25 June 2019
It’s good Agency to start working in Hospital. I got well experience in different Age care and Hospital also got
Chance to work with different cultural background people.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flexible working hours
Flexible
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 April 2019
Flexible for people on working holidays visa. Salary is very good. Good experience working on different wards gaining different skills and experience.
Great workplace
Assistant in Nursing and Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 November 2018
The company is a great workplace!.I so much enjoy my time working for the owner and also to all my clients. They give you so much option and also workloads, as you end up giving up some just to rest.
Pros
Excellent rate
Cons
Long travel
Great Agency
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 August 2018
I am an international RN that moved to Sydney looking for work, NNA hired me, I did some training with them, and they really helped me get my foot in the door career wise here. While it is agency work - there are highs and lows as far as work availability - but for the most part I had more work opportunities then I wanted to take. I always felt like I had support or someone to call, the director always makes you feel like you can call for anything. There was a wide variety of places to work, so I got experience in multiple areas and hospitals. I really appreciated the experience I had with NNA and am so grateful for my time there!
Pros
penalty rates, flexible schedules
Cons
no guaranteed work
Best Nursing Agency in Sydney!
RN Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 May 2018
I have been with NNA since 2005 till now, I felt so fortunate and privileged that I was given all the job opportunities that suits my family and other commitments. So many doors were opened for me just being in this agency. Nahid has helped countless hardworking migrants like me who aspire to be in this beautiful country and valued hard work and dedication of her staff. I am forever grateful.....
Pros
Excellent Job opportunities
Cons
Nothing I could think of, I am lucky to get the shifts, areas and job that suits my family circumstances.
Great place to work - flexible, great pay and lots of shifts available
RN (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 May 2017
One of the best Sydney based agencies. Its agency work so obviously the shifts go up and down but I generally get offered more shifts than I want to take. The pay is much better than other agencies i have worked with too.
Pros
Lots of available work
Cons
agency work is not for everyone
good to start a career with this agency.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 May 2017
As a agency nurse can choose own time to work. Can also choose which hospital you like to work and white shift you want to work. Agency can be very flexible,
Agency work with agency conditions.
Agency work with agency conditions.

Excellent pay and payroll.

Excellent communication.

Work available in a number of healthcare settings including both public and private hospitals.

Work available in a wide number of locations geographically.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Agency conditions re: leave
Excellent Service
Clinical Nurse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 November 2016
I have found NNA management & staff to be warm & welcoming. I feel comfortable working with them. I have worked for a couple of other agencies in the past & I currently work for a separate one to NNA, which I've been with for several years. I was told about NNA from another happy employee when I had full time employment. I admit that I was a little nervous to join another agency & initially took 6 month to take the plunge. I was nervous that perhaps I wouldn't get work, or as I've found with other agencies they can be a little painful to deal with when it came to getting the work, then having to deal directly with one staff member due to the team not being efficient. I can say this, the staff are wonderful at NNA, they not only know my name, but they are warm in their interactions, they listen, they don't bother me, if I say I can't work certain days, they don't phone me. If I need work, they find it. They don't send me to distant places or place me inappropriately to my level of skills. They are attentive. When I've asked for certain things, they've managed to do it. I've had not one bad interaction. The senior staff are lovely & the owner is so attentive & professional, in fact, she is hardworking & a great, kind, generous business person. I can't fault them. I have continuous work, I get paid well, I'm not barraged with phone calls at all hours. I have been with NNA now since May 2016 & my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Actually, I've even told several friends to join & one did & is very happy.
Pros
Great Opportunities. Professional Service.
Cons
Can't think of one.
Agency Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  St Leonards, NSW13 January 2016
The company that I am in with is not just a work place for me but a "home" as staffs are friendly and always working as a team all the time.
No Job security....
Agency Registered nurse (Current Employee) –  Sydney, Hornsby14 January 2014
I gain confidence and good communication skills from this agency nursing. However the lack of job security and less chance for the professional development are the drawback.. And I will be always on call and thats the hardest part of this job. I have learned a lot of different things from different wards of different hospitals....
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons