Network Nursing Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Network Nursing Agency Employee Reviews for Assistant in Nursing

Featured review
Network Nursing Agency selected this as a representative review
I felt fortunate to be with this agency for almost 15 years now. It opened so many doors to prosper my nursing career not just clinically but also in education.
Pros
Good worklife balance
Cons
Can’t think of any
18 May 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us - we really appreciate the positive feedback.
Have a good administration team, who work even at night hours to coordinate anew work shifts and opportunities to the members. Moreover, they have a good communication manner with the staff.
18 May 2020
This is my first job. They pay good and gives a lot of shifts. Staff are friendly and easy to contact especially when there are problems at the filed.
18 May 2020
This is so great to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
from mid term of the lat term the hospital always cancel shifts, for some staff it is so stress full if they cancel shift , please if we book for a shift don't cancel it or at least each staff need to be given 2 -3 shift per week. I am really concern about this matter.
It is a very nice place to work in vast opportunities, Great management. It's so good working here. They make up when your shifts are cancelled, giving you options for other hospitals.
Do not understand the human being's aspects. I have come across a few incidents like, rude customers, rude employees and inhuman behavior of NNA employees, where they didn't listen to the person who is already working.
Been working with them for nearly 3 years. good experience I was able to work in different hospitals and different wards. I was able to learn alot of things, because it was my first time to be introduced in health care system of Australia and its quite different with what i learned and practiced. BUut shifts will be given to you depends on the season.
All the staff are very cooperative. Sometimes its very hard to get the shift because of hospital not being busy. However they tried their best to provide you the shift.
It’s good Agency to start working in Hospital. I got well experience in different Age care and Hospital also got Chance to work with different cultural background people.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flexible working hours