Network Nursing Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Network Nursing Agency Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Featured review
Network Nursing Agency selected this as a representative review
I felt fortunate to be with this agency for almost 15 years now. It opened so many doors to prosper my nursing career not just clinically but also in education.
Pros
Good worklife balance
Cons
Can’t think of any
Official response from Network Nursing Agency
18 May 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us - we really appreciate the positive feedback.
Very easy to communicate with , have diverse job opportunities , they keep up to date with latest trends and you feel acknowledged & wanted within their organisation.
Pros
pay, job types, communication
Cons
no online system to put your avilabilities but happy with emailing them.
Official response from Network Nursing Agency
18 May 2020
e are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
I have been working with NNA for about 8 months and I really really love to work with NNA. The management is great. The manager, roster team members, payroll officers, admin and everyone in the NNA are friendly, supportive, collaborative and approachable. They care about staff and always provide professional development opportunities to everyone in the team. The pay rate is great, on time and extremely fair. Overall, I enjoy my nursing pathways with NNA. Thank you.
I got a lot of shift in different area of care and different facility. It is a very interesting and fun experience to work as an agency nurse for Network Nursing Agency
Flexible for people on working holidays visa. Salary is very good. Good experience working on different wards gaining different skills and experience.
I am an international RN that moved to Sydney looking for work, NNA hired me, I did some training with them, and they really helped me get my foot in the door career wise here. While it is agency work - there are highs and lows as far as work availability - but for the most part I had more work opportunities then I wanted to take. I always felt like I had support or someone to call, the director always makes you feel like you can call for anything. There was a wide variety of places to work, so I got experience in multiple areas and hospitals. I really appreciated the experience I had with NNA and am so grateful for my time there!
Pros
penalty rates, flexible schedules
Cons
no guaranteed work
One of the best Sydney based agencies. Its agency work so obviously the shifts go up and down but I generally get offered more shifts than I want to take. The pay is much better than other agencies i have worked with too.
Pros
Lots of available work
Cons
agency work is not for everyone
As a agency nurse can choose own time to work. Can also choose which hospital you like to work and white shift you want to work. Agency can be very flexible,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Network Nursing Agency?