Network Nursing Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Network Nursing Agency Management reviews

Australia22 reviews
Featured review
Network Nursing Agency selected this as a representative review
I felt fortunate to be with this agency for almost 15 years now. It opened so many doors to prosper my nursing career not just clinically but also in education.
Pros
Good worklife balance
Cons
Can’t think of any
Official response from Network Nursing Agency
18 May 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us - we really appreciate the positive feedback.
I have been working with NNA for about 8 months and I really really love to work with NNA. The management is great. The manager, roster team members, payroll officers, admin and everyone in the NNA are friendly, supportive, collaborative and approachable. They care about staff and always provide professional development opportunities to everyone in the team. The pay rate is great, on time and extremely fair. Overall, I enjoy my nursing pathways with NNA. Thank you.
It is a very nice place to work in vast opportunities, Great management. It's so good working here. They make up when your shifts are cancelled, giving you options for other hospitals.
Do not understand the human being's aspects. I have come across a few incidents like, rude customers, rude employees and inhuman behavior of NNA employees, where they didn't listen to the person who is already working.
I have found NNA management & staff to be warm & welcoming. I feel comfortable working with them. I have worked for a couple of other agencies in the past & I currently work for a separate one to NNA, which I've been with for several years. I was told about NNA from another happy employee when I had full time employment. I admit that I was a little nervous to join another agency & initially took 6 month to take the plunge. I was nervous that perhaps I wouldn't get work, or as I've found with other agencies they can be a little painful to deal with when it came to getting the work, then having to deal directly with one staff member due to the team not being efficient. I can say this, the staff are wonderful at NNA, they not only know my name, but they are warm in their interactions, they listen, they don't bother me, if I say I can't work certain days, they don't phone me. If I need work, they find it. They don't send me to distant places or place me inappropriately to my level of skills. They are attentive. When I've asked for certain things, they've managed to do it. I've had not one bad interaction. The senior staff are lovely & the owner is so attentive & professional, in fact, she is hardworking & a great, kind, generous business person. I can't fault them. I have continuous work, I get paid well, I'm not barraged with phone calls at all hours. I have been with NNA now since May 2016 & my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Actually, I've even told several friends to join & one did & is very happy.
Pros
Great Opportunities. Professional Service.
Cons
Can't think of one.