Network TEN
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Network TEN Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
I interned at Network 10 during my final year of university. I found the work environment to be very supportive and the passion of the journalists was inspiring.
Part took in Studio 10 production internship.
Audience coordination during a live TV show, organised and distributed giveaways for guests, responsible for prop setup, pump up audience for applause, security duties.
Optimistic atmosphere after some recent changes. Management are knowledgeable and friendly. Staff are fantastic and supportive of one another. Open plan office allows for easy communication.
Pros
Exciting Sydney office
Cons
Lots of change recently
I enjoy coming to work in the television/media industry and that is what drives me.

Network TEN is a fun, young at heart company which encourages it's employees to strive for excellence. My co-workers are the absolute best, we are all friends and bond together to be a competitive team in the industry.

A typical day at work see's me out at meetings, and getting the work done in the office; there will be countless jokes and music in the background.

I have learned that work can be fun, and a career in something you love offers endless satisfaction. Hard work pays off and people are there to learn from, each in their different ways.

The hardest part of this job is being the third rating network out of three free to air networks, and still finding the positivity and drive to win big business. And the best part about the job is winning that business. And making it work for the client.
Pros
Fun industry, busy workload, light hearted, challenging at times.
Cons
Poor salary, difficult clients
Been with Network Ten for 29 years since I arrived in Adelaide in 1985. Enjoyed working the hours, participated very well as a team player with management, supervisors and co-workers.
Job was not easy but because I had the passion for Broadcast I worked hard and my way up to my last position till I left.
Pros
Working as a team wikth all
Cons
distance and long hours
I had attended work experience through my school at Network Ten for a week. Through the week, I found that everyone I was working with was very friendly and ready to listen to anything I said.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network TEN. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5