Network TEN Employee Reviews

The best television industry to work for, young at heart, encouraging.
Advertising Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Perth29 December 2014
I enjoy coming to work in the television/media industry and that is what drives me.

Network TEN is a fun, young at heart company which encourages it's employees to strive for excellence. My co-workers are the absolute best, we are all friends and bond together to be a competitive team in the industry.

A typical day at work see's me out at meetings, and getting the work done in the office; there will be countless jokes and music in the background.

I have learned that work can be fun, and a career in something you love offers endless satisfaction. Hard work pays off and people are there to learn from, each in their different ways.

The hardest part of this job is being the third rating network out of three free to air networks, and still finding the positivity and drive to win big business. And the best part about the job is winning that business. And making it work for the client.
Pros
Fun industry, busy workload, light hearted, challenging at times.
Cons
Poor salary, difficult clients
Very Productive and indeed busy
Audio Director (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC1 August 2014
Been with Network Ten for 29 years since I arrived in Adelaide in 1985. Enjoyed working the hours, participated very well as a team player with management, supervisors and co-workers.
Job was not easy but because I had the passion for Broadcast I worked hard and my way up to my last position till I left.
Pros
Working as a team wikth all
Cons
distance and long hours
Interesting Workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bendigo, VIC14 February 2012
I had attended work experience through my school at Network Ten for a week. Through the week, I found that everyone I was working with was very friendly and ready to listen to anything I said.