Nextt Group Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nextt Group Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Fun work place

Working with AAA is good experience and learn more . All team member and work staff is helpful. And it hard to manage some of the client and get help by team member .

Great position, however toxic management

I was highly over skilled for my position as a Support Worker, being a Nurse for many years. Loved working with my former MH clients. Although Management only offered minimum 2 hour shifts x 5 days a week. Not enough work all in a day and with travel, tolls and fuel expenses. Management toxic to work for.

Pros

Great wages, great clients, fun working environment.

Cons

2 hour shifts x 5 times a week, no fuel paid for and not understanding with changes to avails.

Self motivated client focused environment.

If you are prepared to use your motivation skills, to encourage and enhance clients own skills to achieve there goals and independence. This is a great challenging client focused place to work.

Pros

Flexibility of hour's worked

Cons

Irregular roster

Unorganised scheduling staff. Lack of communication from headoffice to field staff.

Promised solid regular hours - local to my home The majority of clients were 40mins - 70 mins away for shifts that were only hour or two long No petrol allowancesOverall negative experience Promise the world and deliver nothing

Fun work place

There is collaborative culture at work site, team work.morning shift starts at 6am , afternoon shift start at 3pm while night shift is at 10pm.management are helpful in terms of implementing strategies that help see clients achieve independent living.

Flexible work time during kids school time;

Shift usually two to three hours They arrange shift close to home; Give lots of choice to reject job you dislike ; Very nice shift schedule team to work with. Usually match client and worker well. Respect worker and treat them friendly , culture safe place , no colour no race discrimination. Supply PPE at work place. Supply frequent online training for employee with same rate work pay. Update social media needs on time during Covid-19. Customer relationship manager sorts check up feedback from clients often. Easy for workers to get further suggestion for better connection with clients. Support employee counselling after an incident.

Looking to make a difference - do not apply to work for Nextt

Interesting company, according to the website they have been in the industry for years - would question the validity of this as they are very immature in process, practice, principles, and culture. Poorly trained management team and questionable decisions around high level staff members appointed. Duty of care to participants was of grave concern, incidents were not reported or corrective actions put into place. NDIS safeguarding commission was privy to recent events regarding the (lack of) diligence of this company. No organisational values, no cultural identity and no prospects for anyone wanting to work for a provider that makes a difference. Very worried about anyone putting trust into Nextt to look after a loved one or a member of their family whom is vulnerable or in need of support - my last choice would be this company and with very valid reasons.

Pros

My last day with the company - the most positive part of my time

Cons

Cons - the company, website, values and mission statements are cons

Very challenging and rewarding

Very challenging and rewarding job.Working with clients in a Mental Health Disability sector had taught me a very different perspective side of life in positive ways.

Pros

No restrictions on hours

Cons

Inconsistance of shifts

Unorganised team leader

I was under a very unorganised team leader, only offered 2 clients who both left to go to other organisations then not offered any other clients. Very disappointing.

Great company to work for

Personal care for a gentleman. he was the only client I had and the only reason I left the company was because I got offered a permanent position somewhere else.

Jobs at Nextt Group Pty Ltd

See more jobs

Former support worker

Very stressful , poor management in Sydney office especially in residential house in northern beaches poor confidence from house manager , poor communication from office and lots of work place bullying and put downs from management and support workers constantly fighting making false compliants to get promotions and extra shifts due to low wages

Pros

Clients are amazing

Cons

Management, workplace safety and bullying, communication

good company

Good office management, always very responsive and understanding and provide lots of professional development training and supports for front line workers.

Pros

job seceurity

Cons

nothing

Rewarding role

Management culture and fairly high level of expectation. Good peer support. Friendly staff and needed to manage a soemtimes dysfunctional team. The most rewarding part of the role was assisting elderly people in the community remain independent. Requires meeting goals and producing outcomes that was the hardest part of the job.

Pros

Good remuneration

Cons

Hard job, sometimes stressful

yes i do love what im doing i been in this field for almos t 5 years

it os a very interesting for me ... i love to work with the client among field giving them best service as what exactly need ... im enjoying my moment specially when i feel them happy and satified in what i do and i will continuing my career as long i can still manage myself in this kind of field

Pros

Cons

casual

Chance of job changes within

Excellent company - great ethics Supportive and loyal to their employees Large company means more opportunity to change roles Excellent training programs

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Big company

Caring and supportive organisation

I have happily been employed by this organisation for over 12 years now. A typical day at work involves attending clients private homes and delivering either personal care, home care, respite and transport services.

Pros

The knowledge I am enabling clients to remain in their own homes

Cons

Cancellations by clients

Provides in-house training

Excellent starting point for someone who had not been working as a personal carer previously as training is provided prior to delivery of care to clients

The clients were enjoyable to work with

A typical day would consist of helping clients in day to day tasks. My most enjoyable time was meeting new clients. Management was all done at Richmond

Pros

meeting new clients

convenient

Convenient workplace, always have work available for employee's. Friendly and professional. Well known company within the community. Good feedback from clients

A Challenging but rewarding job

I enjoy working at Nextthealth, the shifts are flexible and the people who I speak with in the office are friendly and always accommodating and very resourceful. They always understand and help our when you have a particular client query etc. As you work alone for 99% of your work it can be a little lonely and even though you are interacting with your clients, its not the same as a co-worker relationship. The hardest part of this job is sometime seeing clients who are living at home, and barely fending for themselves, you just want to be able to do more for them, but that would be overstepping the bounds of your job.

Pros

flexible shift hours

Cons

depending on tye of work can be taxing on the body

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nextt Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Nextt Group Pty Ltd