Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nick Scali Furniture Employee Review

A small team who managed great success

9 August 2018
A typical day is helping people furnish their homes. Work hard, make budget, be rewarded. Beautiful products. Lovely people. I enjoyed immensely how much work I put into every sale. I love fitting out an entire home from theatre rooms, to Living, to Dining. I stayed up on the latest trends in colourings and furnishings and knew how to put it together. I had a very good customer retention and feedback was always positive. I was not pushy, I gained the customers trust and went as far as downloading for my own benefit every Builders Design of homes so when a customer came in to purchase , I knew the floorpan and layout. This way I knew colours and styles that would compliment their new home or existing homes. I miss this the most.
Pros
The Pros are you had an incentive to aim towards, the more you sell the more you were rewarded.
Cons
No Family time, working every weekend. Working every Late night
8 April 2021
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
7 April 2021
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
4 June 2020
Service Technician (Former Employee) - Qld
Over worked and under paid , no advancement for workers as your just a number . Very pushy and expect a lot out if their workers , no promotion if your good at your job because your only good for one position
  1. A small team who managed great success