Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nick Scali Furniture Employee Review

Fast paced sales environment with amazing progression potential

3 June 2018
Understanding the needs of clients and recommending room solutions is the daily run at Nick Scali. If you are willing to put in 110%, there is great potential for personal growth and you have the capacity for solid remuneration. Upper management are supportive and assist in developing a culture that is fast paced and competitive. Every weekend can be a challenge, however this is where the fun is had and earning potential is greatest. The culture and ethos of Nick Scali resonates with me and I have reaped the rewards of my efforts.
Pros
Exceptional personal growth, Great earning potential
Cons
Every weekend at store level
8 April 2021
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
7 April 2021
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
4 June 2020
Same location
Service Technician (Former Employee) - Qld
Over worked and under paid , no advancement for workers as your just a number . Very pushy and expect a lot out if their workers , no promotion if your good at your job because your only good for one position
  1. Fast paced sales environment with amazing progression potential